Windows 10: DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE IN LOWER LEFT!

Discus and support DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE IN LOWER LEFT! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; all my shortcut icons on the desktop on my LENOVO yoga 730 laptop - have 2 tiny people in the lower left corner of the icon- why is this shown that way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RGR242, Jul 29, 2018.

1. RGR242 Win User

DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE IN LOWER LEFT!

all my shortcut icons on the desktop on my LENOVO yoga 730 laptop - have 2 tiny people in the lower left corner of the icon- why is this shown that way and how to remove it and just show the icon without the 2 tiny people! thanks

:)

RGR242, Jul 29, 2018

2. The lower left portion of my desktop icons are missing

The icons on my desktop are missing the lower left corner on every icon except the Recycle Bin icon. How can I fix this issue.

Thanks,

Kent E.

DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE  IN LOWER LEFT! a15c6122-b7c0-4d41-b7ae-39084d9b0faf.jpg

CanyonRunVideos, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 29, 2018
  4. DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE IN LOWER LEFT!

My Desktop Icons shift to the left edge on a weekly basis

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to get more information regarding the issue that you re facing.

Does that mean that you customize the icons on the desktop and it will auto arrange to the left side of the desktop?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to uncheck the option
    Align icons to the Grid
    option. To do so,

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to the Grid option.
    Hope the information helps if the issue still persists, reply with the more information regarding the issue that you are facing. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE IN LOWER LEFT!

1. DESKTOP ICONS HAVE 2 TINY PEOPLE IMAGE IN LOWER LEFT! - Similar Threads - DESKTOP ICONS TINY

2. Why do my desktop icons have a "check mark" or arrows in the lower left hand?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my desktop icons have a "check mark" or arrows in the lower left hand?: Why do my desktop icons have a "check mark" or arrows in the lower left hand? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-desktop-icons-have-a-check-mark-or/888475d2-486e-4b94-ac77-e13a6518e834
  3. Why do my desktop icons have a "check mark" or arrows in the lower left hand?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my desktop icons have a "check mark" or arrows in the lower left hand?: Why do my desktop icons have a "check mark" or arrows in the lower left hand? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-desktop-icons-have-a-check-mark-or/888475d2-486e-4b94-ac77-e13a6518e834
  4. What do the two different symbols in the lower left of the icon on the desktop, mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What do the two different symbols in the lower left of the icon on the desktop, mean?: I've recently noticed that there's a difference in the lower left of the icons for applications on my desktop. I originally thought that it was just an indication used for a shortcut. But now I'm wondering if some reference a shortcut, but the other references ... something...
  5. Desktop icons arrow > 2 people > nothing ... Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons arrow > 2 people > nothing ... Why?: Running Windows 10 Home, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746). I used to see the shortcut arrow on the lower left of my desktop icons. Today I noticed that the arrow changed to "2 people". Googling, it said that 2 people meant that the folder was shared. I checked every step...
  6. Single vs double arrows on lower left of Windows desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Single vs double arrows on lower left of Windows desktop icons: Windows 10 Pro version: Version 2004 Build 19041.572 What is the difference between these two arrows? One is a double 'arrow' or pointers. The other one is a large curved arrow. Here's what they look like. [img] Thank you. 166777
  7. Desktop icons w/white dot at lower left corner...

Desktop icons w/white dot at lower left corner...: Just curious about what settings causes this. Just started in January. Running 1909, patches/updates up-to-date. Most, but not all, icons have this. Laptop runs fine, no hitches or issues, just wondering what this is about. Regards, DD [ATTACH]...
  8. Lower opacity of desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lower opacity of desktop icons: I was wondering if there is any way to lower the pacity of the desktop icons so I can see my wallpaper better without the icons getting in the way so much. submitted by /u/Something160 [link] [comments]...
  9. icons have 2people in lower left corner in white box

icons have 2people in lower left corner in white box: Help....where did these white sharing squares on my icon come from and how do I get them off my icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-have-2people-in-lower-left-corner-in-white/bd389cab-c443-4dc8-a15d-7e59ef637a21
  10. SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON: Hello, I do not share my folders; however 2 people icons show up on my desktop folders. What is causing this. I noticed this around Nov. 24, 2018. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-2-people-icon/95e7baeb-b04e-49f8-93c8-ed201573d653"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what do.the little.people.mean.on icons.desktop