Windows 10: Desktop is still Flickering after all solutions.

Discus and support Desktop is still Flickering after all solutions. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A bit of a background (I'm not sure if this helps): I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. Found some annoying bugs with the apps but, overall, the OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ninecates, Jun 8, 2016.

1. ninecates Win User

Desktop is still Flickering after all solutions.

A bit of a background (I'm not sure if this helps):
    I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. Found some annoying bugs with the apps but, overall, the OS worked fine I encountered no problems. I decided to go back to Windows 8.1 since the buggy apps annoyed me.
    Just yesterday, I decided to go back and re-upgrade to Windows 10. First thing that happened is that explorer.exe kept refreshing causing this flickering taskbar.

I decided to use the other account on the same laptop. It worked. So maybe, only the other account was corrupted? I am not sure. So I used this account to search the solutions.

I searched for the whole day yesterday and did all the solutions from others. I removed my antiviruses, anything Apple, IDT Audio, and did my scans, and tampered with services. I did everything on this site said:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...fe525e6?auth=1

with
    what Srinidhi Arekal said. I tried it all except the Norton parts. I didn't have any Norton.

Right now, I checked event viewer. I saw this. searched for it but can't find any solutions to it. Any ideas?

Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.10586.306, time stamp: 0x571af645
    Faulting module name: wpncore.dll, version: 10.0.10586.17, time stamp: 0x56518abb
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x000000000002a886
    Faulting process id: 0xbf8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1c1e0ae8df2ed
    Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpncore.dll
    Report Id: 926e7291-5d90-4913-8358-e8e1597a0dde
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

ninecates, Jun 8, 2016

2. Display flickering in Windows 10

I have Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop, At the time of startup when Windows 10 logo screen opens, after log in to Windows 10 logo screen the screen starts flickering on and on still the main desktop screen appears... Flickering still going on.... I updated display
    drivers in Device Manager... But this isn't resolve my issues..even Lenovo changed the display of my laptop... Still the flickering persists.... Is this any hardware issue or Operating system issue? Give me any solution....

ravimahajanI, Jun 8, 2016
  3. RReiff Win User
    RReiff, Jun 8, 2016
Thema:

Desktop is still Flickering after all solutions.

1. Desktop is still Flickering after all solutions. - Similar Threads - Desktop still Flickering

2. Tried all solutions but stills says no input devices found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried all solutions but stills says no input devices found: In settings, under sound, for audio inputs it says "No Input Devices Found" I've tried solutions online, but none of them seem to work. It also seems as if I can only use devices that are paired, such as with bluetooth. At first I suspected that my microphone port was damaged...
  3. Screen Flickering, but still responsive while flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering, but still responsive while flickering: The screen on my laptop intel i5 has been flicking randomly. It is still responsive while it flickers, as evidenced when I tap or click randomly, and the computer actually responds accordingly.When I shut the laptop lid and open it again, the screen is alright though.How can...
  4. Screen Flickering, but still responsive while flickering

Screen Flickering, but still responsive while flickering: The screen on my laptop intel i5 has been flicking randomly. It is still responsive while it flickers, as evidenced when I tap or click randomly, and the computer actually responds accordingly.When I shut the laptop lid and open it again, the screen is alright though.How can...
  5. 0xc000007b - still no solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b - still no solution: Hey guys, I have a program here that has run in the past on my old laptop Win10 64bit but doesn't want to run on my new laptop also Win10 64bit. I already tried to run the program with admin rights, in XP or Windows 7 mode, nothing helped. Additionally I have installed AIO...
  6. 0xc000007b - still no solution

0xc000007b - still no solution: Hey guys, I have a program here that has run in the past on my old laptop Win10 64bit but doesn't want to run on my new laptop also Win10 64bit. I already tried to run the program with admin rights, in XP or Windows 7 mode, nothing helped. Additionally I have installed AIO...
  7. 0xc000007b - still no solution

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Desktop flickering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop flickering?: Just updated windows 11 and when I booted up and entered password to login... It bsod... After restarting, entered my password and the desktop along with the icons started flickering... The task bar doesn't load... But the windows do not flicker... Which means it's not a...
  9. Desktop flickering?

Desktop flickering?: Just updated windows 11 and when I booted up and entered password to login... It bsod... After restarting, entered my password and the desktop along with the icons started flickering... The task bar doesn't load... But the windows do not flicker... Which means it's not a...
  10. Solution to Flickering Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution to Flickering Cursor: I have had a problem with a flickering cursor while using some programs including Word Perfect. I checked Task Manager / CPU to see what programs were using the most resources. I found "SYSCRB" using the most resources. I tried to google syscrb and found that it is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inspiron 3847 screen flicker