Windows 10: Desktop manager

Discus and support Desktop manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you open more than one desktop? I was able to do so before the latest update and now i just can figure out how to get this desktops open. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alberto. D, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Desktop manager

How do you open more than one desktop? I was able to do so before the latest update and now i just can figure out how to get this desktops open.

Is there a way to getting to the previous versions when i was able to do so? i hate this new version

:)

Alberto. D, Aug 20, 2018

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 13, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Sep 13, 2018
  4. MohanC Win User

Desktop manager

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Desktop manager

1. Desktop manager - Similar Threads - Desktop manager

2. High memory usage Desktop Windows Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High memory usage Desktop Windows Manager: Hi, I am posting this because I found that my Desktop Windows Manager is using more memory than normal, I tried the solutions I have found on internet and windows forum but don't seems to work. I currently have 2 sticks 16gb of RAM so 32gb of ram and I have seen that I should...
  3. High memory usage Desktop Windows Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High memory usage Desktop Windows Manager: Hi, I am posting this because I found that my Desktop Windows Manager is using more memory than normal, I tried the solutions I have found on internet and windows forum but don't seems to work. I currently have 2 sticks 16gb of RAM so 32gb of ram and I have seen that I should...
  4. Desktop, power button and task manager is not responding. It is showing that all these has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop, power button and task manager is not responding. It is showing that all these has...: Hello, I installed a SEB browser on my Windows 10 laptop in preparation for a test. However, since the power button remained locked after uninstalling SEB, I was unable to reach it. "There are no power options available" appears when I click the power button. I haven't turned...
  5. Desktop, power button and task manager is not responding. It is showing that all these has...

Desktop, power button and task manager is not responding. It is showing that all these has...: Hello, I installed a SEB browser on my Windows 10 laptop in preparation for a test. However, since the power button remained locked after uninstalling SEB, I was unable to reach it. "There are no power options available" appears when I click the power button. I haven't turned...
  6. Desktop, power button and task manager is not responding. It is showing that all these has...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus: Just happened one day, I started up the computer and the text size was HUGE.Windows is up to date."Text size" in Accessibility is at the lowest level. I tried adjusting it up and then back down too."Scale" in Accessibility is set to 100%.Doesn't matter if I change the size of...
  8. Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus

Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus: Just happened one day, I started up the computer and the text size was HUGE.Windows is up to date."Text size" in Accessibility is at the lowest level. I tried adjusting it up and then back down too."Scale" in Accessibility is set to 100%.Doesn't matter if I change the size of...
  9. I clicked end task on desktop window manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clicked end task on desktop window manager: I was ending tasks that ate up my memory but I accidentally ended task on desktop window manager. My screen is black and I can't open anything except task manager.DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS??? plus help asap...
  10. I clicked end task on desktop window manager

I clicked end task on desktop window manager: I was ending tasks that ate up my memory but I accidentally ended task on desktop window manager. My screen is black and I can't open anything except task manager.DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS??? plus help asap...