Windows 10: Desktop mode on startup

Discus and support Desktop mode on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I startup in desktop mode instead of all the apps in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by moonlitdesirez, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Desktop mode on startup

How can I startup in desktop mode instead of all the apps in Windows 10?

:)

moonlitdesirez, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Desktop mode on startup

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Desktop mode on startup

1. Desktop mode on startup - Similar Threads - Desktop mode startup

2. SLOW STARTUP DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SLOW STARTUP DESKTOP: How to find programs that start themselves on the startup of my computer that I do not need RP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-startup-desktop/49fd1dfe-d7cb-4716-9d71-d62797a6cfe6
  3. SLOW STARTUP DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SLOW STARTUP DESKTOP: How to find programs that start themselves on the startup of my computer that I do not need RP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-startup-desktop/49fd1dfe-d7cb-4716-9d71-d62797a6cfe6
  4. SLOW STARTUP DESKTOP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Explorer.exe - No Desktop on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe - No Desktop on Startup: I have at least 3 instances of Explorer.exe in my Windows folder. App Startup seems to point to the one in Windows\SysWow64. That one will not start the desktop. Another instance in Windows\explorer.exe will start the desktop, but I don't seem to be able to get App Startup to...
  6. Dell Desktop Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Desktop Startup: At Startup the first screen freezes, and I cannot enter my password - the screen goes grey. Power off, then on, and it is normal. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-desktop-startup/44f57021-2c19-4bb0-b2cb-4b031f9ae850
  7. Tablet Mode Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet Mode Startup: Is there any way in tablet mode to have a program that is placed in Startup to start full screen? No matter what the program will start minimized. I'm using tablet mode because this is the only way I can get the onscreen keyboard to pop up while using chrome browser in kiosk...
  8. Unresponsive desktop on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unresponsive desktop on startup: Hello I faced this weird glitch or don't know what it was but today I installed the KB KB4530684 update, Windows 10 1909 build 18363.535, everything went fine the update installed, windows 10 booted up, welcome screen came and my desktop came as usual after that. After using...
  9. Black desktop at startup

Black desktop at startup: Hi, My computer seems to have a very annoying problem and I'd really appreciate your help. Everytime I login on my desktop computer, I see a black screen and the outline of my taskbar (I've enabled hide taskbar option so i only see a thin line at the bottom of my screen)....
  10. Desktop on Startup

Desktop on Startup: I've been using win10 for a year or more. When I installed it, I set it up to show the desktop like win95 XP. Now when I start up, the new Win10 Tiles appear. I don't know how to get it back. Andy 52231