Windows 10: Desktop not showing now??

Discus and support Desktop not showing now?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime I try to return to my desktop, it just shows my apps. It doesn't show my desktop at all, besides my desktop background, and I have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NunnallyLer, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Desktop not showing now??

Everytime I try to return to my desktop, it just shows my apps. It doesn't show my desktop at all, besides my desktop background, and I have no idea how to revert these changes, or how I even got it like this, but I can't view my desktop. *Sad

They aren't my running apps either, just general stuff.. Calendar, mail, photos, etc.

Desktop not showing now?? [​IMG]

:)

NunnallyLer, Oct 28, 2015

2. (WINDOWS 10) 'Show Desktop' shortcut not showing on bottom right of taskbar

Thanks for letting us know you got it resolved.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 28, 2015
  3. (WINDOWS 10) 'Show Desktop' shortcut not showing on bottom right of taskbar

Thank you.

I ended up dragging the taskbar to the right side of my screen and then to the bottom again by accident. This fixed my problem, but thank you for your help.

Toby Casket, Oct 28, 2015
  4. larry Win User

Desktop not showing now??

Your computer is running in tablet mode. To see the desktop, you have to switch to desktop mode.

larry, Oct 28, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Yep. Click the little notification icon to open the notification panel and if the square for tablet mode is highlighted, then click on it to turn it off.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Desktop not showing now??

1. Desktop not showing now?? - Similar Threads - Desktop showing

2. What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...: i had a virus the other day, so i installed windows again and on my pc was a file that looked like a long date code, and i opened it and it showed 3 or 4 cat files, and the signature was "microsoft third party component CA 2012". the 9-file opened in notepad and notepad...
  3. What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...: i had a virus the other day, so i installed windows again and on my pc was a file that looked like a long date code, and i opened it and it showed 3 or 4 cat files, and the signature was "microsoft third party component CA 2012". the 9-file opened in notepad and notepad...
  4. Co pilot replaces show desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co pilot replaces show desktop: How do I get the co pilot to replace the show desktop it’s on the taskbar next to the search bar and I see people having it replace the show desktop. I’m on windows 11 home do I need to be on pro to get it to be over there....
  5. Co pilot replaces show desktop

Co pilot replaces show desktop: How do I get the co pilot to replace the show desktop it’s on the taskbar next to the search bar and I see people having it replace the show desktop. I’m on windows 11 home do I need to be on pro to get it to be over there....
  6. Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive: Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-not-does-not-shows-on-my-desktop-i-save-it/57c4452a-64e1-4444-9c97-8a40a8db6b80
  7. Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive

Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive: Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-not-does-not-shows-on-my-desktop-i-save-it/57c4452a-64e1-4444-9c97-8a40a8db6b80
  8. Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. three random user profiles showed up on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    three random user profiles showed up on my desktop: Title. All of them were named DESKTOP/string of numbers and had nothing in them besides the base stuff like when you first make a profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-random-user-profiles-showed-up-on-my-desktop/1ec0d92d-f651-4692-aebd-c0dced4bf2a3
  10. three random user profiles showed up on my desktop

three random user profiles showed up on my desktop: Title. All of them were named DESKTOP/string of numbers and had nothing in them besides the base stuff like when you first make a profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-random-user-profiles-showed-up-on-my-desktop/1ec0d92d-f651-4692-aebd-c0dced4bf2a3