Windows 10: Desktop PC reboots at random intervals

Discus and support Desktop PC reboots at random intervals in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not thinking this is win 10 pro but a hardware problem. Below is a pic of events: 97082 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gladstone, Nov 1, 2017.

1. gladstone Win User

Desktop PC reboots at random intervals

I am not thinking this is win 10 pro but a hardware problem. Below is a pic of events:

:)

gladstone, Nov 1, 2017
  2. garym123 Win User

Lumia 950 XL Reboots at random intervals (30> seconds) when 128GB SD card present

You have to consider this could be a card problem and not a phone problem. Resets may never fix this and looking to the card is the logical start.

Do you get the same result if you format the SD on the PC? For 64GB cards and larger select the file system exFAT and allocation unit size 128kB.

There has been no recent update to Windows 10 Mobile unless you already switched to the insider program. Those updates are not patches.

garym123, Nov 1, 2017
  3. AceSavant Win User
    Lumia 950 XL Reboots at random intervals (30> seconds) when 128GB SD card present

Thank you for replying.

The initial SD card in question is in fact a SanDisk 128GB. I have also tried a Lexar 128GB card, and both produce the same results.

AceSavant, Nov 1, 2017
  4. Desktop PC reboots at random intervals

Hi Gladstone.

Sounds like you are having a BSOD ( I see Bugcheck) and your machine is set to auto reboot. Within the forum is a section on BSOD's. I would follow the directions and submit within this section.

BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 10 Forums

They are a busy bunch. If you want to add info edit your original post until one of the team picks it up.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 2, 2017
  5. Plankton Win User
    What I see from your attached file (specs); it's only designed to work with windows 2000 - 8.1, you're running on an old BIOS - F2 11/25/2014. Those are the 2 biggies.

The first thing I would try is to update your BIOS to the latest ..... F4.
    GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE

Then can you post a screen shot of your device manager

Plankton, Nov 2, 2017
  6. gladstone Win User
    Thanks ken and Platon, will update motherboard bios.

gladstone, Nov 2, 2017
  7. gladstone Win User
    Thanks for the heads up.

gladstone, Nov 3, 2017
  8. gladstone Win User

Thanks for the heads up.

gladstone, Nov 3, 2017
  9. gladstone Win User
    Desktop PC reboots at random intervals [​IMG]

gladstone, Nov 4, 2017
  10. gladstone Win User
    To high voltage on cpu.

gladstone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Desktop PC reboots at random intervals - Similar Threads - Desktop reboots random

2. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. PC randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  5. PC randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  6. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  7. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  8. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  9. PC Randomly Rebooting

PC Randomly Rebooting: Hello, since 2 weeks ago my PC has randomly been crashing. It doesn't show a BSOD, and just reboots. I've tried updating my drivers to the latest versions and it didn't work Specs: Motherboard: AB350-GAMING3 RAM: 16GB of Ballistix Sport GPU: Radeon 560 CPU: Ryzen 3 1200...
  10. Random BSOD at random intervals

Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...