Windows 10: desktop traffic jam

Discus and support desktop traffic jam in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have somehow managed to create a few extra shortcuts..600 of them..by attempting to send my camera's contents to a folder on my C drive. I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by woodeye1, Feb 14, 2018.

1. woodeye1 Win User

desktop traffic jam

I have somehow managed to create a few extra shortcuts..600 of them..by attempting to send my camera's contents to a folder on my C drive. I have no idea how to undo this. Can someone please help? Thank you.

:)

woodeye1, Feb 14, 2018

2. Traffic avoidance

I also maybe need some help here.

This is what i did:

In Ovi Maps, option navigation, i did set traffic information to "manual" and change route because of trafic to "Always ask" (Sorry, i am translating from a different language).

This means, that in standard navigation i get no traffic information.

But while navigation i did select options, and then selected "update traffic info". The phone then graps data online, and then displays a list of traffic jams. Seems to be the complete list for that country, and a special marker for all the traffic jams
    on my route.

But then nothing happens.

I am not asked, if i want to change route, and i have no further options in the list of traffic jams.

So either my traffic jams were not big enough to calc a different route.... or i did something wrong......

noplayback---01, Feb 14, 2018
  3. 6110 Navigator & Route 66 (traffic information)

For you guys who have got it working, how far in advance of an actual traffic jam does it warn you? and does it allow you to choose to go round the traffic jam or is it as simple as warning you and then continuing to direct you towards it.

sleepinginsomni, Feb 14, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

desktop traffic jam

Hello, where exactly are the shortcuts? In one folder?

Deleting a folder or its contents is easy, so there must be more to it, or there wouldn't be a problem.
    Is there some data you're trying to recover? Please explain further, preferably with screenshots.
    To post a screenshot please use the icon above your post to the left of the video icon. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 14, 2018
  5. woodeye1 Win User
    I guess I panicked, but got it resolved. All 600 shortcuts were on my desktop as icons! I unplugged the camera and deleted to erroneous shortcuts. Thank you for your response and offer to help!

woodeye1, Feb 14, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    Glad it was so simple!

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

desktop traffic jam

1. desktop traffic jam - Similar Threads - desktop traffic jam

2. JAMMED BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JAMMED BIOS: I was watching a video on YouTube when suddenly the whole PC froze and I could not use the task manager to unfrozen it so I turned it off using the power button. When I attempted to switch it on again a blue screen appeared which stated that my Windows 10 needed to be...
  3. JAMMED BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JAMMED BIOS: I was watching a video on YouTube when suddenly the whole PC froze and I could not use the task manager to unfrozen it so I turned it off using the power button. When I attempted to switch it on again a blue screen appeared which stated that my Windows 10 needed to be...
  4. JAMMED BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Jammed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jammed!: All of my network connections refuse to function properly, Including drivers. Aka, No network drivers, And the only one which is the network controller is down? Bluetooth is gone too, and ive tried recovering from a different PC. ****???...
  6. Jammed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jammed!: All of my network connections refuse to function properly, Including drivers. Aka, No network drivers, And the only one which is the network controller is down? Bluetooth is gone too, and ive tried recovering from a different PC. ****???...
  7. download jammed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download jammed: I have no idea on how to fix it. But I am trying to figure out how to download Google chrome. It keeps saying denied. How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-jammed/966544d7-01ee-4ccf-aaba-c8d693991fb4
  8. Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop: Hi There, Attached a photo of a startup Installation that keeps poping up every time I reboot press the NO button but it keeps coming back any answers please. Brian UK !!! [ATTACH]...
  9. CARRIAGE JAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CARRIAGE JAM: Cartridge holders jammed under cover and can't release them. Watched little carriage jam video but has no effect. Can't call up any options on printer control screen. Any ideas? Any ideas?...
  10. "Jammed" window on second screen

in Windows 10 Support
    "Jammed" window on second screen: I use Windows 10, latest version. Problem is with ACDSee, not with any other app. I opened ACDSee on my main screen, full size. I then opened Help and dragged it over to second screen so that I could have both the Help and the app visible at the same time. When I did this...