Windows 10: Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs....

Discus and support Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As above problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clive_125, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Clive_125 Win User

Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs....

As above problem

:)

Clive_125, Aug 11, 2018
  2. TIVVEY Win User

slow loading desktop

I tried the clean boot it didn't resolve slow desktop loading issues in Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

TIVVEY, Aug 11, 2018
  3. TRWOV Win User
    Help! Windows Loads Too Slow.

If the board doesn't fully support the CPU it might be working in fail-safe mode (800Mhz), that might be the reason for the slow boot.

Boot into Windows and run CPU-Z to check your processor speed. If CnQ is enabled it should run at 800Mhz but once it gets loaded it should go up. Run a program like Intel Burn Test or OCCT to load the processor and check your speeds.

TRWOV, Aug 11, 2018
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs....

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Desktop with Windows 10, sometimes loads fully but then slows to minutes to load programs.... - Similar Threads - Desktop sometimes loads

2. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  3. Programs loading slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Programs loading slow: I was messing with OC and when I though I had everything good to go (was going for 5GHz on a i7-9700K), then the errors came and I was doom and figure this is the best I'm going to get at 4.9. So after that, I noticed that nothing would load like it did in the past. I turned...
  4. Programs loading slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs loading slow: When I click on a program (double click), the program doesn't pop up. When I click on it again, it might come up, but when I do this I get two of the program running. Any clue on why this is happening? Thanks 166737
  5. Takes 10 minutes for Windows to Load my Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Takes 10 minutes for Windows to Load my Desktop: Hi, I run Windows10 Pro version 1909 x64 on my PC and installed the cumulative updates yesterday. Now it takes alteast 10 minutes for Windows to load the Desktop after a start/re-start. It takes forever with the coloured "Please wait" screen about 8 minutes to load the...
  6. windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.: soo long story short. i been having problems with my pc. i would record game plays then pc would freeze. hard reset try it again and it would freeze. then sometimes it would work fine no problems. now it would freeze after inputting my password to windows. it would load a...
  7. Slow Loading and executing programs

Slow Loading and executing programs: My pc began to slow down shortly after the update at the beginning of December 2019. It continued until yesterday when the system would not open a program or icon. I originally thought that my MS Office 2016 programs were corrupted since I could not get Outlook to open. I...
  8. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  9. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  10. Slow Desktop Loading

Slow Desktop Loading: Hi I have a dell vostro 15 3568 laptop. Since last few months the loading time after entering the password is taking longer than usual. With 8 gb ram and i5 processor I am facing this issue. after entering the password i have to wait for minimum of 2-3 minutes to get the...