Windows 10: Desktop won't work

Discus and support Desktop won't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 home screen is now with those tiles and won't let me switch back to the traditional windows desktop. It's kinda like windows 8. Anyway,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marios, May 22, 2016.

1. marios Win User

Desktop won't work

My windows 10 home screen is now with those tiles and won't let me switch back to the traditional windows desktop. It's kinda like windows 8. Anyway, please reply if you know how to switch back to the traditional desktop.

:)

marios, May 22, 2016

2. Unable to wake up from sleep and other issues on Windows 10.

Dell desktop won't reboot after sleep. Has to unplug, wait, then it works and then sleep and stop working. Emails Accounts won't sync for days. Can't open sign in options. Can't delete accounts...

Original title: Dell Inspiron desktop won't reboot after sleep

Marie Wassef, May 22, 2016
  3. sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

hp desktop won't go into sleep mode and power options won't work since up grade from windows 8.1 to10

keithrowe123, May 22, 2016
  4. Desktop won't work

paulsalter, May 22, 2016
  5. marios Win User
    Thank you very much! The setting was changed automatically, so I thought that windows had updated without my knowledge

marios, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Desktop won't work

1. Desktop won't work - Similar Threads - Desktop won't

2. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  3. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  4. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File downloaded to desktop won't appear except refresh windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File downloaded to desktop won't appear except refresh windows explorer: Actually, this happens when I am downloading a .exe file or .zip file currently, only these two file types have this problem; I have tested other types, like .rar or .pdf, and don't have this problem.When these two types of files are downloaded to the desktop, they won't...
  6. File downloaded to desktop won't appear except refresh windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File downloaded to desktop won't appear except refresh windows explorer: Actually, this happens when I am downloading a .exe file or .zip file currently, only these two file types have this problem; I have tested other types, like .rar or .pdf, and don't have this problem.When these two types of files are downloaded to the desktop, they won't...
  7. File downloaded to desktop won't appear except refresh windows explorer

8. Why Won't the Latest Version Post-Update of the Windows 10 Desktop Photos app Load ALL My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Won't the Latest Version Post-Update of the Windows 10 Desktop Photos app Load ALL My...: Please don't advise to "update the app" or OS, as *this is EXACTLY when and how this [subject] became a problem. From all I've seen posted here on this topic i.e., the thread now "closed" - the only answer has been to update to the latest version of the Photos app. The...
  9. Why Won't the Latest Version Post-Update of the Windows 10 Desktop Photos app Load ALL My...

Why Won't the Latest Version Post-Update of the Windows 10 Desktop Photos app Load ALL My...: Please don't advise to "update the app" or OS, as *this is EXACTLY when and how this [subject] became a problem. From all I've seen posted here on this topic i.e., the thread now "closed" - the only answer has been to update to the latest version of the Photos app. The...
  10. Folder Won't Delete From Desktop

Folder Won't Delete From Desktop: I have a folder on my desktop called 580Aux. Within that folder is another folder called Aux. Whenever I try to delete the top-level folder from the desktop, I get an error message stating that the folder can't be found. I opened the command prompt and tried to delete 580Aux...