Windows 10: Desktop "zoomed" icons become small

Discus and support Desktop "zoomed" icons become small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with icons size in desktop, i like to use "zoomed" icons on desktop. But sometimes the icons go crazy and this happens:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cgoetze, Jul 13, 2017.

1. cgoetze Win User

Desktop "zoomed" icons become small

Hello,

I have a problem with icons size in desktop, i like to use "zoomed" icons on desktop. But sometimes the icons go crazy and this happens:

Desktop "zoomed" icons become small [​IMG]

Desktop "zoomed" icons become small [​IMG]

Sometimes i restart the computer and they go back to normal... (sometimes)

Any help?

:)

cgoetze, Jul 13, 2017
  2. I at Win User

Can't scroll to a different photo if current photo is zoomed

I am using Photos app in Windows 10. Before zooming, "next/previous" icons are perfectly responsive. Once I zoom on any photo, they become grey and stop working.

3. Windows 10 Creators Update Desktop Icons keep getting rearranged

My desktop icons were set to "small" - upon changing them to "medium" the previous icon arrangement returned. Hope it holds!

Mark Lentz, Jul 13, 2017
  4. cgoetze Win User

I already tested multiple formats and icons, (16/32/64/128/256/512), all having the same problem...

cgoetze, Jul 13, 2017
Thema:

1. Desktop "zoomed" icons become small - Similar Threads - Desktop zoomed icons

2. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  3. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  4. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. icons on the desktop become suddenly greater

icons on the desktop become suddenly greater: Hi, Since yesterday, the desktop icons have become larger so that they are completely disorganized. When trying to modify the display parameters right click on the desktop, I saw that the size of the icons was already programmed to the minimum possible size 100%. Is there...
  6. Desktop icons really small?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icons really small?: [ATTACH] Some of my desktop icons are really small compared to others (see image) and I can't figure out a way to return them to normal. In the image you can see three which are small, others like this are the Microsoft Solitaire, Edge browser, MS Office, and the photos...
  7. icons on desktop got small

icons on desktop got small: After OneDrive was synced, some icons on my desktop got small but the rest of them stayed normal. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-desktop-got-small/5b34ec5f-969b-4d15-bc42-5377ec6f4037
  8. these weird icons keep appearing over the small arrows on my desktop shortcuts (zoom in)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    these weird icons keep appearing over the small arrows on my desktop shortcuts (zoom in): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smcaskill [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eewi0h/these_weird_icons_keep_appearing_over_the_small/
  9. Small arrows my desktop icons

Small arrows my desktop icons: I recently noticed small arrows on many of the icons on my desktop. Why were they put there and are they a backdoor into my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-arrows-my-desktop-icons/162c88a7-afd4-4f33-ae9d-8f871270d73b
  10. Custom icons in folders become small despite applying "Large icons"

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom icons in folders become small despite applying "Large icons": Some of the custom icons I put for games on my computer become medium size after restarting, and I have no idea why it happens. All of the .ico files I use to apply the custom icons are in a folder for icons, and they're all exactly 256x256 pixels big, but despite choosing...