Windows 10: Desperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card?

Discus and support Desperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, What's the best app I can use to recover a file from an SD card that was in a camera? I don't mind buying an app because this is really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NiceAndShy, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Desperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card?

Hey guys,

What's the best app I can use to recover a file from an SD card that was in a camera?

I don't mind buying an app because this is really important for me!

I really hope someone can help me because I'm desperate for help!

Thank you

:)

NiceAndShy, Apr 15, 2018

2. BSOD cannot boot to desktop.

Good day guys,

I am new to this forum but desperate for help. My Toshiba laptop is not coming on at all and seems to be trying to come on to the seaside screen but is not able too. It appears to be constantly going.

I need to recover my files as I do not have all of them backed up. How can I do that and get back the login screen? I have access to the boot screen which I can access when I press F2 or F12.

I am at a loss here and desperately need some help. Right now if I get this sorted out I am heading back to windows 7. I have come to the conclusion it is better to not upgrade to Windows 10 because there are too many inherent problems unless the original
    is Windows 10 and not an upgrade to it.

Thanks

How can i recover my files when the computer does not come on to the login screen- Original title

DeryckHosein, Apr 15, 2018
  3. desperately need help

Hi Debra,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We also thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What issues are you facing after upgrading to Windows 10?

Which option did you chose while upgrading to Windows 10, keep files or keep nothing?

Did you check the files and documents in Windows.old folder?

Did you create a backup of the data?

When you upgrade to Windows 10, the previous Windows files and folders are automatically stored in
    C:\Windows.old folder. This folder is kept by Windows only for one month. After one month Windows 10 will automatically delete the folder. So you can restore previous Windows version only within one month after Windows 10 upgrade. Also if you
    run Disk Cleanup in Windows 10, make sure to uncheck "Previous Windows installation(s)" option. If you don't uncheck it, Windows will delete all files and folders present in
    C:\Windows.old folder and you'll be unable to rollback to previous version of Windows.

Let's try to search the files and folders using Cortana
    and Windows Explorer search.

Method 1: Using Cortana

Step 1: Press Windows key on the keyboard.

Step 2: Type Cortana.

Step 3: Open Cortana and search settings.

Step 4: Follow the wizard.

If the issue still persist, follow the method below.

Method 2: Using Windows explorer

Step 1: Press Windows + E on the keyboard

Step 2: Double click on OS (CDesperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card? :).

Step 3: Locate Windows.old
    folder.

Instead of clicking on windows.old, just click on the
    users
    file in the current version. It contains all the files and documents of previous Windows.

Refer to the suggestion given by Andre Da Costa from the link below:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_upgrade/what-happens-to-files-and-user-accounts-after/da6e7a0e-dfbe-4e2b-8dc6-8710442da436

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Apr 15, 2018
  4. Desperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card?

Try CCleaner - Recuva

I've used it a few times with success. If your card is really damaged I suggest you buy the full license and make a disk image (bit by bit copy) of the card.

Hope this helps recover your important images. If your images are corrupted, then you need a good forensics software or a professional, but that will cost you A LOT, depending on how much data you need to recover and how damaged the card is.

slicendice, Apr 15, 2018
Thema:

Desperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card?

1. Desperately Need Help: How To Recover File From SD Card? - Similar Threads - Desperately Need Help

2. Desperately need help with recovering my pc!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperately need help with recovering my pc!: Recently when I was playing a game on my PC, I ran into the error ‘ctfmon.exe success - Hard error detected’ or something close. I went online looking for answers and tried every one. I created a windows media following this solution:...
  3. Desperately need help with recovering my pc!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperately need help with recovering my pc!: Recently when I was playing a game on my PC, I ran into the error ‘ctfmon.exe success - Hard error detected’ or something close. I went online looking for answers and tried every one. I created a windows media following this solution:...
  4. Desperately need help with recovering my pc!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Accidentally Formatted An SD Card, Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally Formatted An SD Card, Need Help: I did it. I was in a hurry and accidentally formatted a 200Gb Micro SD card in my external slot of my Android phone. It had every type of file you can imagine on it. Videos, Pics, PDFs, Word Documents, Rar, Zip & 7z files... and more. About 110Gb of data. There are so many...
  6. Need help in clearing the Micro SD Card.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help in clearing the Micro SD Card.: Hi,So I have a SD Card which is 16 gb...But I don't have a SD card reader and I have entered the SD card in my smartphone and used the USB wire to share all the things,But I have copied all the pics,vids in a different folder.But now I want to delete all the thing in the card...
  7. Trying to recover deleted photo from SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to recover deleted photo from SD card: I have accidentally deleted 1 important photo from my SD card. I downloaded a couple different types of software that found a couple deleted photos quickly. When I try to open the recovered photos, the Photos app opens and it says "It looks like we don't support this file...
  8. Movie Maker files from 2016 that I desperately need to recover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker files from 2016 that I desperately need to recover: Hello! I have some videos that we made in Movie Maker in 2016 that I am no longer able to access since the product is discontinued. I am desperate to gain access to these movies, as they capture the adoptions and graduations of my children. Is there ANY way to gain access to...
  9. Desperately need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  10. Unable to recover corrupt SD card/RAW file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to recover corrupt SD card/RAW file: 32GB SD card has 2 recognised partitions both are known to be in RAW file format. I have tried many ways using cmd and chkdsk/Diskpart in Administrator mode to recover and format these RAW files/partition from the SD card. However, whatever way I try, I always get Windows...