Windows 10: Desperately seeking custom cursors for win 10.

Discus and support Desperately seeking custom cursors for win 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have done all that windows itself will allow in changing the size and ease of access to make it easier for me to find the cursor on the screen but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ms plzfixit, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Desperately seeking custom cursors for win 10.

i have done all that windows itself will allow in changing the size and ease of access to make it easier for me to find the cursor on the screen but that did very little to help. I am legally/half blind and have always used something like cursor mania to make the cursor easier for me to find and focus but as cursor mania is no longer available and the scheme packs ive seen from Microsoft dont look as tho they will be much different than what i cant see now. Ive found a few places to get individual cursor downloads but cant figure out how to get them to run after i get them. Any help anyone maybe able to offer will be greatly appreciated

:)

ms plzfixit, Apr 17, 2016

2. Desperately seeking a 5140i with RFID

@Roscco

Sorry not clear whether you still have a spare RFID shell as were two in the original kit and just seeking 5140i or trying to find extremely elusive 5140i with shell included.

aspergerguy, Apr 17, 2016
  3. Desperately seeking a 5140i with RFID

Even though ive a 100 nokia phones i dont have this particular item. I will look around here in ireland.

Other than that keep trying ebay or amazon.

techbuzzireland, Apr 17, 2016
  4. Fafhrd Win User

Desperately seeking custom cursors for win 10.

Fafhrd, Apr 17, 2016
Thema:

Desperately seeking custom cursors for win 10.

1. Desperately seeking custom cursors for win 10. - Similar Threads - Desperately seeking custom

2. Win 10, Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10, Mouse Cursor: Hallo, how I can change the color (from whilte t0 black) and perhaps the form of Mouse-Pointer under win 10? 175165
  3. Desperately Seeking Help With Restart Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately Seeking Help With Restart Issues: submitted by /u/tycallz85 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh3iay/desperately_seeking_help_with_restart_issues/
  4. I've been hacked and seeking assistance with Win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked and seeking assistance with Win 10: Hello- My wife's computer was hacked. BLUF: She downloaded a hacked app to do crypto currency trading. Two days later her crypto wallet was emptied. The next day her Paypal account was hijacked and used fraudulently through Ebay. This morning her debit card was used...
  5. Customize Win 10 Orb

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize Win 10 Orb: Is there any way for me to load a custom image for my Windows 10 orb? I'm trying to create my own custom theme for my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-win-10-orb/3ce746bb-3cd9-4954-91c7-9b6fc6639f09
  6. Windows 10 Custom Cursor Animation Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Custom Cursor Animation Bug: Hi, I develop custom animated cursors as a part of my hobby as a graphic designer. They were all working fine 'till version 1809 update came in November 2018. Up until now, the bug is still persistent with the latest Windows version; 1909. Back before 1809, the animation on...
  7. WIN 10 CUSTOMIZATION

WIN 10 CUSTOMIZATION: Is there any way to do detailed customization of Win 10, especially colors? Something like Win XP would be nice. It seems like Windows has been dumbed down as far as customization goes. Oh yes, where is "Custom Theme"?...
  8. Cursor Customization

Cursor Customization: I downloaded a custom cursor pack and have the folder of these in my download folder. Whenever I restart my laptop, however, the cursor resets to the default options. When I open the cursor dialogue box, it still has my custom cursors and selecting ok puts them back on. Is...
  9. Custom Cursors

Custom Cursors: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Information Thread related to self-made / custom cursors (mouse pointers). Following @Cliff S hint on moving my cursor thread from EightForums. New cursors may follow. Newer cursor...
  10. Win 10 boot fail and desparate, really desperate

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 boot fail and desparate, really desperate: Hi. Im sure this has been discussed somewhere, but Im am so desperate that Im probably not thinking too straight. My Lenovo G480 is what I use right now. I was running Win 8.1 and I decided to upgrade to 10. A few minor issues that I solved and it was doing fine. Yesterday,...