Windows 10: destroyed after windows 10 removed scanned programs and files and photo pictures all...

Discus and support destroyed after windows 10 removed scanned programs and files and photo pictures all... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; scan files removed after a search update last night and my pictures are all over and removed I found some files in recycle bin ? I would never do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LaraineEvans1, Aug 1, 2018.

1. destroyed after windows 10 removed scanned programs and files and photo pictures all...

scan files removed after a search update last night and my pictures are all over and removed I found some files in

recycle bin ? I would never do such a dirty thing to any ones computer scanned files were evidence for a legal attorney

I do not know how to explain this other than windows 10 is inconsiderate of other people personal property.

And the screen saved on my screen was changed first thing I seen when I open computer this morning.

I am a senior citizen over 78 when I show my friends the horrible things windows has done to me they almost cry

as I'm involved in a class action law suit and scanned files you have destroyed were my proof of what has been done

I had same thing happen 6 weeks ago both my email boxes were removed and my pictures were all in the recycle bin

and my Norton security I pay for was completely removed from my computer I cried for 2 days I am so tired of spending my life

trying to repair my computer soon as I get one thing straightened out they are back again they come in the night and do all the damage

windows can think of I give weekly to animal rescue and our wounded shoulders' and to too other animal rescue units

to help them have food. I have never hurt any one in my like all the giving is going to stop have to pay 85.00 an hour to have teck support fix my computer I do not have that kind of money cause SS doe snot pay that well.

I will close now please dear God In Heaven I pray Tech support can find the scanned files They are not in recycle bin I do not know what to do??

I did cry all after noon just not able to understand the mean /dirty things people get a charge out of ???? My wheel chair is broken I will never be able to get another one.

:)

LaraineEvans1, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 1, 2018
  4. destroyed after windows 10 removed scanned programs and files and photo pictures all...

How do I scan and e-mail a picture?

Step 1:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/scan-documents...

STep 2:

Save the picture to your scanned folder

Open your email program, then attach the picture from the scanned folder or drag and drop the picture into the window.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

destroyed after windows 10 removed scanned programs and files and photo pictures all...

1. destroyed after windows 10 removed scanned programs and files and photo pictures all... - Similar Threads - destroyed removed scanned

2. programs to remove programs/files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs to remove programs/files: how can I open programs to delete or completely stop the program, program files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-to-remove-programsfiles/8f23a565-5e9d-471c-962b-78949271861b
  3. Photo Program versus Pictures Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Program versus Pictures Program: All of a sudden, I have years worth of photos in my Microsoft Photo program in Windows 11 that no longer appear in my Pictures program. This means those photos that are in Photos, but not Pictures, are no longer supported in my Photoshop Elements program. How can I move the...
  4. Photo Program versus Pictures Program

Photo Program versus Pictures Program: All of a sudden, I have years worth of photos in my Microsoft Photo program in Windows 11 that no longer appear in my Pictures program. This means those photos that are in Photos, but not Pictures, are no longer supported in my Photoshop Elements program. How can I move the...
  5. Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...

Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...: I am on a windows 10 computer. I use the "Print" option when I want to print multiple photos on a 11x8.5" sheet like the screen shot below: [ATTACH] Below is what it looks like when I try to print: [ATTACH] It doesn't mater which print. I have HP's, Epson's and a Sharp...
  6. SEE ALL PHOTOS within a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    SEE ALL PHOTOS within a picture: Hi, whenever I send a picture from my Picture folder as an Outlook attachment there is a SEE ALL PHOTOS feature at the top left of the picture allowing recipient of the email to actually browse through my PICTURE folder. Is there any way to remove that feature. I tried...
  7. Move files from "photos" to "pictures"windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move files from "photos" to "pictures"windows 10: I seem to have 2 separate locations for photos since getting a new pc with windows 10. If I wish to upload a photo to a website ads etc. the "pictures" folder opens, but the picture required may be in "photos" app? Can I transfer all photos from "photos" to "pictures"? so...
  8. Picture program and photo storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture program and photo storage: I bought a new HP, with Windows 10 and am using Microsoft Edge. With my old HP Windows 7 using Google I could enter and store all my pictures on that computer without PAYING FOR STORAGE. Am I doing something wrong OR am I being forced to pay for picture cloud storage I...
  9. Duplicate photos in photos app and Pictures files windows 10

Duplicate photos in photos app and Pictures files windows 10: Oct 2019 An ongoing problem with windows 10 photo app and "Pictures" files: duplicate photos I have not asked for. For example, I just imported photos from my iPhone and I have SEVEN (7) copies of each photo. The duplicates are in the pictures file, and in the photos app....
  10. Windows 10 Photo App and File Explorer Pictures

Windows 10 Photo App and File Explorer Pictures: Hi there I am trying to incorporate my older File Explorer Picture Files into albums on the Windows 10 App. Essentially I want to copy the individual folders onto the Photo App but I haven't been able to do this. I've gone to the Import tab and select the folder but it...