Windows 10: Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey

Discus and support Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows is proud to once again sponsor the latest VisionMobile Developer Economics survey , and want to ask our readers to spend 15 minutes on it. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey

Source: Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, May 22, 2016

2. Cannot run 'Setup.exe' in Windows 10

I manage to corrupt my setup.exe file.

I then downloaded the Office 2016 Development Tool again using:

Overview of the Office Deployment Tool

All start working fine after that

Saad-Naeem, May 22, 2016
  3. gshocked Win User
    Series 60 Developer Tools

thank u

gshocked, May 22, 2016
Thema:

Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey

1. Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey - Similar Threads - Developer Tools Benchmarking

2. Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices: Hi all - My contribution for today... AJA System Test: Drive Performance Stats You Can TrustAccurately test your system performance using System Test, available in free retail software builds for KONA, Io and T-TAP products The free System Disk Test is very well done and I...
  3. Developer Economics Q2 2019 survey is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Economics Q2 2019 survey is now available: [ATTACH] The Developer Economics Q2 2019 survey is here in its 17th edition to shed light on the future of the software industry. Every year more than 40,000 developers around the world participate in this survey, so this is a chance to be part of something big, voice your...
  4. Problem with benchmark tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with benchmark tool: I am trying to find what my current read/write rates are on this machine and CrystalDiskMark is showing zero's. Any ideas please as I just want to see what my SSD is performing at. [img] 122332
  5. Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Benchmarks: Asus PRIME B350-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark Dont know if you will be able to read this link, but I have to admit that I am NOT impressed. Figures appear to be less than good. 85479
  6. Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers: Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers Today at Build 2016, Qi Lu announced three new Office-specific opportunities for developers: enhancements to the Microsoft Graph that can be used to build smarter business solutions; improvements to the add-in...
  7. Windows 10 Developer Tools released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Developer Tools released: Still installing on my VM - takes forever!!! Had to create a new VM as the old VM's hard drive wasn't big enough. Had to install Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 before installing the tools Also, the update to 10046 didn't load at first, so I had to update to it after installing VS...
  8. Looking ahead: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Looking ahead: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2016: Recently, in “Looking back: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2015,” we shared the priorities which guided our development in 2015, what we delivered with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, and shared some of the ways we measure success. Today, we would like to talk about where...
  9. What’s new in Office 2016 for developers

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 2016 for developers: As you’ve read, the new Office is here and for developers, this is an exciting time! The ability to insert add-ins into your documents, call new Office.js APIS, launch task panes inside your Office clients and run commands directly from the ribbon increases the productivity...
  10. Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview: I’m pleased to announce the IT Pro and Developer Preview of Office 2016 for the Windows desktop. We’ve been in private preview with Office 2016 for several months. Now we’re ready to expand the program to our commercial Office 365 customers, an important milestone that gives...