Windows 10: development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10

Discus and support development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I am trying to use fasboot in Windows so I can update the firmware on my imx6 board from Windows using fastboot:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MihaitaIvascu, Aug 13, 2018.

1. development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10

Hello, development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10 7e1f6750-f6a7-4f1f-96cc-91b127ccce3c?upload=true.png development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10 03fc1922-e5b4-456a-a806-939ce2b3ff88?upload=true.png development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10 fa111de5-2424-4ade-ab54-e2727e913274?upload=true.png

I am trying to use fasboot in Windows so I can update the firmware on my imx6 board from Windows using fastboot:

https://www.androidgyd.com/adb-fastboot-usb-driver.html

The board is configured correctly in OTG peripheral mode. It is detected in Device manager but it not working properly.

Please see attachment #1 and #2.

It seems device name is not detected(null).

Then when I try to run fastboot detect, of course it will not detect my board. Please see attachment #3.

But the problem remains that my board is not detected properly in device manager. Based on Events (attchment #2) what could be the issue?

Or how could I investigate it further?

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mihaita

:)

MihaitaIvascu, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Tomovirka Win User

Fastboot (Android)

I downloaded some fastboot drivers from the Sony website as you suggested, I tried installing them manually however this happens, any suggestions, am I even going right with installing them this way?

development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10 [​IMG]

Tomovirka, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10

1. development board not detected with fastboot under Windows 10 - Similar Threads - development board detected

2. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  3. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  4. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fastboot not working or detecting device on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fastboot not working or detecting device on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will see what you can do if Fastboot is not working on Windows 11/10. The Fastboot binary is rather complex to use. It is a protocol that is used for sending commands to your Android phone over USB. You can use the Fastboot commands to unlock the...
  6. LifeCam Cinema not detected under windows 10

LifeCam Cinema not detected under windows 10: Hello, I have a LifeCam Cinema camera. Haven't used it in a while. Went on to connect it to a Win10 box, and it does not appear in device manager. Tried in another Win10 box, same result. Should I conclude that the camera is dead ? Or could it be a driver issue ? Thanks,...
  7. Bluetooth no longer detected under Windows 10

Bluetooth no longer detected under Windows 10: Hi, I'll try to keep this short. I have an Acer Nitro 791g which came with an Atheros chip, QCa61X4 (NFA344). This system is 3.5 years old now. I'm currently running Windows 10 1809. I believe around 2 years into buying it the bluetooth module would occasionally stop working...
  8. OEM licencing for development SBC (single board computer)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM licencing for development SBC (single board computer): Need clarification, can anyone proved information? Purchased a lattePanda Alpha without a activation licence. This board will be used in development/ design robotics applications. Would it qualify for a OEM Licence ?...
  9. Fastboot (Android)

Fastboot (Android): I want to root my Sony Xperia Z3 compact phone, however I seem to have a problem with getting fastboot working. Adb works fine, however win 10 doesn't (it worked well with win 7) recognize my phone properly when in fastboot mode and connected via USB. Anyone here who's had...
  10. Fastboot/unmounting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fastboot/unmounting: Hi, I am dual booting with Kubuntu. Despite turning off fastboot, I still cannot get Windows to unmount on shutdown. Also Shift+shutdown doesn't work. When trying to access the NTFS disk in kubuntu I get the usual "still mounted" message. Any ideas anyone? 49131