Windows 10: Device Association Framework Provider host

Discus and support Device Association Framework Provider host in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; McFee detects programs wanting access. How do I know if the above request is Windows 10 related and how do I know if it is safe to allow access? 30837 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by oldboy, Nov 19, 2015.

1. oldboy Win User

Device Association Framework Provider host

McFee detects programs wanting access. How do I know if the above request is Windows 10 related and how do I know if it is safe to allow access?

:)

oldboy, Nov 19, 2015

2. Video's no longer play in Edge Browser after Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124262)

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Windows PowerShell is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft. It consist of Command line shell and associated scripting language. It is built on the .Net framework and the command
    that I had provide actually resets the browser.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 19, 2015
  3. How do I remove everything from my PC?

Old title: device drivers

How do I remove everything from my PC? This includes removing the drivers from their host devices meaning that none of the devices has a driver associated with it.

AlexCharters, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

Device Association Framework Provider host

1. Device Association Framework Provider host - Similar Threads - Device Association Framework

2. Pc name and host not associated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc name and host not associated: Hi. I want to connect my ubuntu virtual machine with windows 11 using samba. I use a phone dhcp network to conect my laptop so I need host names to do the configuration and not the ip. Ubuntu gets the dhcp ip and can be assigned to its hostname using dhclient -r and dhclient...
  3. Device Association Framework Provider Host dasHost.exe has eight executables running! WHY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Association Framework Provider Host dasHost.exe has eight executables running! WHY?: Device Association Framework Provider Host dasHost.exe has eight executables running! WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-association-framework-provider-host/7b09a93b-b94b-4467-805f-934d35300afc
  4. Device Association Framework Provider Host dasHost.exe has eight executables running! WHY?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Association Framework Provider Host dasHost.exe has eight executables running! WHY?: Device Association Framework Provider Host dasHost.exe has eight executables running! WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-association-framework-provider-host/7b09a93b-b94b-4467-805f-934d35300afc
  5. WMI Provider Host Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMI Provider Host Issue: So ever since last year, the task: "WMI Provider Host" has been using up to 30% of my CPU. For a while I thought it wasn't a big issue until I started playing more resource expensive games. I have looked through tutorials, and found out this weird "teleporting" task that...
  6. WMI Provider Host Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMI Provider Host Issue: So ever since last year, the task: "WMI Provider Host" has been using up to 30% of my CPU. For a while I thought it wasn't a big issue until I started playing more resource expensive games. I have looked through tutorials, and found out this weird "teleporting" task that...
  7. Device Association Framework Provider Host

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Association Framework Provider Host: I have noticed two Device Association Framework Provider Host in task manager. When I click on details in task manager it says one is under local service and the other is under network service. When I click on file location it leads me back to system 32 file folder. What I...
  8. windows encryption provider host

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows encryption provider host: I can't start the Windows Encryption Provider Host. When I try I get error 1064. Windows couldn't start on local computer. Does anyone have any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-encryption-provider-host/4c36d7ec-20fa-4d18-a223-aac78966b332
  9. WMI Provider Host Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WMI Provider Host Problem: Task Manager: https://imgur.com/a/vSdyVXf Event Viewer: https://imgur.com/a/UiJ5fZ3 I've looked through the Event Viewer WMI activity and there are loads of errors, some of which don't show up in Task Manager Services. My Surface Pro 2017 has been running like this for...
  10. WMI Provider Host

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WMI Provider Host: Why is this process taking up 4-7% of my CPU? I know what is does, but is it normal for it to use that much power (%)? This has not been a problem before. Only a few weeks ago, it was only on 1% or less. Will disabling this process do any harm to my system? 83129