Windows 10: Device auto-disconnects momentarily (help with Event Viewer needed)

Discus and support Device auto-disconnects momentarily (help with Event Viewer needed) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having this annoying issue: every 5 minutes or so, the "Device Disconnect" sound is heard, mouse cursor freezes/disappears for a second and I think an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmigaRoots, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Device auto-disconnects momentarily (help with Event Viewer needed)

Having this annoying issue: every 5 minutes or so, the "Device Disconnect" sound is heard, mouse cursor freezes/disappears for a second and I think an icon appears and disappears immediately in the system tray. I am suspecting one of my Logitech devices (G400 Mouse / Media Keyboard Elite) but this was never an issue in previous Windows. Latest drivers/software properly installed. I tried using the Event Viewer to locate this with no results. Any ideas appreciated, thanks.

:)

AmigaRoots, Aug 22, 2015

2. Event Viewer Log How to take it off. It every time come out the windows I did not need it.

Dear Sir.

Hi. I have a problem. My window 10 every time come out the Event Viewer Log. I don't need it, and it come out auto every times. Please tell me how to take off it, and don't let the Event Viewer auto come out

the windows. Thank You.

***Post moved by moderator to the appropriate category.***

RayTan8208, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Wifi not working on windows 10

Others are noticing a crash in Event viewer. Guess there is no auto-recovery for it? ProcMon could help refine the symptom description.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Device auto-disconnects momentarily (help with Event Viewer needed)

1. Device auto-disconnects momentarily (help with Event Viewer needed) - Similar Threads - Device auto disconnects

2. Event Viewer help/panic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer help/panic?: Hello AllI don't mean to be a bother but I am having a small panic attack about event viewer Never use it before and hope I never do. My issue is who or what is NT Authority and Workgroup? and What does Impersonation Level: Impersonation mean is it good or bad? I am worried...
  3. Event Viewer help/panic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer help/panic?: Hello AllI don't mean to be a bother but I am having a small panic attack about event viewer Never use it before and hope I never do. My issue is who or what is NT Authority and Workgroup? and What does Impersonation Level: Impersonation mean is it good or bad? I am worried...
  4. looking for help with event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    looking for help with event viewer: below is link to event viewer errors and to a memory dump that the viewer told me contained information on some crashes.while using crystaldisk to check speed of new ssd it crashed each time. id like to know why that is happening, but also, i want to know of anything...
  5. looking for help with event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looking for help with event viewer: below is link to event viewer errors and to a memory dump that the viewer told me contained information on some crashes.while using crystaldisk to check speed of new ssd it crashed each time. id like to know why that is happening, but also, i want to know of anything...
  6. looking for help with event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need help with Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with Event Viewer: I've been experiencing system crashes recently and have no idea why this is happening. Also in my devices the PC is indicated as troubleshoot error but when i attempt to update driver and error message is displayed. Please help...
  8. event viewer, need help to fix this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    event viewer, need help to fix this.: any idea, Thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-need-help-to-fix-this/aae3103d-3239-492c-8e53-48216f4a8f84
  9. Microsoft Event Viewer for Disconnected secondary monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Event Viewer for Disconnected secondary monitor: Dear All, I have been asked to find a event from the event viewer to investigate when a monitor cable broke. I have looked but I cannot find any events that look like a disconnected monitor. James...
  10. Network and Internal Drive momentarily disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network and Internal Drive momentarily disconnecting: I am finding that Windows keeps dropping it's connection to the network drive momentarily at seemingly random intervals between about 1.5 to 6 minutes. A similar phenomenon is occurring with one of my internal drives (originally out of a WD portable external disk). The...