Windows 10: Device Backups doesn't work any more

Discus and support Device Backups doesn't work any more in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I noticed that the option of 'Backed up device settings' doesn't work anymore, since I had windows 8.1. and even after upgrading to Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NourinE, Oct 17, 2016.

1. NourinE Win User

Device Backups doesn't work any more

Hello!
    I noticed that the option of 'Backed up device settings' doesn't work anymore, since I had windows 8.1. and even after upgrading to Windows 10, it's all the same.

any help would be appreciated

:)

NourinE, Oct 17, 2016

2. acer laptop doesn't work any more

I just got my Acer Aspire Laptop. The keyboard messed up. It will type a letter and a number together. For example when I type a c it will come up c7 and b9, excetra. In my fibble attempt to correct the issue I decided to uninstall and reinstall windows
    10. I got almost all the way done and the computer stopped working. For a while I would get wait then it's repairing it's self and then it would go right to the word acer and stop. Now I can go to the work acer but that's it. I have tried alt f10 to know avail,
    f8, everything. I even tried to download windows 10 onto a flash drive and now my flash drive doesn't work.

I need some help. If no ones suggestion work it is still under factory warranty and I can send it in. I choose to get adivce first.

Thanks

cherylpenning, Oct 17, 2016
  3. French swype doesn't work any more..

It is exactly the one that i have tried, and it is said to be too old..

Dubble---01, Oct 17, 2016
Thema:

Device Backups doesn't work any more

1. Device Backups doesn't work any more - Similar Threads - Device Backups doesn't

2. Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices: My laptop suddenly shut down out of nowhere and when i restarted it the drivers such as NVDIA coudn't be seen (device manager). Further more there was a red cross sign against wifi icon and volume icon meaning it failed to detect audio devices (sound card), wifi card. Also my...
  3. left mouse button doesn't allow highlighting any more?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    left mouse button doesn't allow highlighting any more?: I see other similar questions, but answers don't really get to what my problem really is. I just want to highlight a piece of text in an email or document and the left mouse button doesn't accomplish that as it did until recently. It's the actual highlighting that I'm...
  4. Connected Devices doesn't work

Connected Devices doesn't work: My laptop and desktop are on the same wifi network. Both are at Windows 10. Laptop is v. 1803. Desktop is v. 1809. I've downloaded Connected Devices to both. The laptop sees the desktop, but not vice versa. The "help" screen (excuse me while I laugh sardonically for a few...
  5. DLL wont work any more

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DLL wont work any more: Ok, a few weeks ago i remember that i was using a dll for somthine and now its wont work like when i it a button to execute something with the dll its freezing the program and after a couple of seconds its not freezing any more and did not do nothing how can i fix it please...
  6. security defender stop working any more!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security defender stop working any more!!: now please my security defender give me massage it's turned off and when I try to make it work give me "getting protection info ,,,," and given me "security at a glance",what can I do , pls help me !![IMG]...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't connect (pair) with any device

Bluetooth doesn't connect (pair) with any device: So, I've a Toshiba TECRA Z40-C with Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 SMBIOS Version 2.8 Name [00000002] Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Adapter Type Ethernet 802.3 Product Type Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Name [00000005] Bluetooth...
  8. No excuse any more for failing to take decent Backups

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No excuse any more for failing to take decent Backups: Hi there. I think we've all said this "Ad Nauseam" but these days with decent computers and reasonable HDD's (better if SSD's) there absolutely is NO reason not to take a backup before even doing relatively maintenance. I've just taken a backup of a test W10 system...
  9. "More details" on replacing files doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    "More details" on replacing files doesn't work: Replacing files works fine, but clicking "More details" doesn't work. Did I miss a file setting? 12955
  10. Double click on folders not working any more

in Windows 10 Support
    Double click on folders not working any more: Since the last update Win10 I cannot open folders with double click only right mouse click and then open folder. I have 3 times With Microsoft chatted but cannot solve this problem. Driver up to date, change mouse already, no hardware conflicts. Restored the computer back...