Windows 10: Device could not be migrated.

Discus and support Device could not be migrated. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello everyone, i got this issue device could not be migrated. i got Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller -1E2D and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hirodato, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Hirodato Win User

Device could not be migrated.

hello everyone, i got this issue device could not be migrated.
    i got Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller -1E2D and Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller -1E26 installed
    i am using Win 10 Home Single Language OS version 1511 Build 10586.71

event error :

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_90AA104D&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0 could not be migrated.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&18BF98D8&0&1
    Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF102
    Present: false

event information :

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_90AA104D&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0 was configured.

Driver Name: usbport.inf
    Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
    Driver Date: 06/21/2006
    Driver Version: 10.0.10586.0
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    Driver Section: EHCI.Dev.NT
    Driver Rank: 0xFF2001
    Matching Device Id: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D
    Outranked Drivers: usbport.infDevice could not be migrated. :pCI\CC_0C0320:00FF2005
    Device Updated: false
    Parent Device: ACPI\PNP0A08\0

any idea what to do? should i replace the driver ? and if yes could you put download link or driver name that can replace that driver
    thanks

:)

Hirodato, Feb 1, 2016
  2. MaRoMe Win User

USB device could not be migrated

Hi,

I went and follow instructions... Uninstalled ASUS USB Charger Plus software which did not removed the AiCharger entry on the registry. I then decided to delete the entry "LowerFilters" all together (after making a backup of course), no success either, the
    USB headphones are still showin an error on the device manager and are not being prompted to use on the audio manager.

MaRoMe, Feb 1, 2016
  3. slance310 Win User
    USB device could not be migrated

Hi,

Look in Device Manager under USB Controllers... If there is a 3rd party it should be listed... It is also possible it may appear under "Other Devices" if Device Manager can not determine what it is...

What are you seeing when you click on the white speaker icon on the Taskbar ?

You might also right click on it and select "Playback Devices" and see is selected...

You should also have a selection similar to that when opening your RealTek utility...

If available, you might also check through the manual... It may have a diagram of the chips on the motherboard...

slance310, Feb 1, 2016
Thema:

Device could not be migrated.

1. Device could not be migrated. - Similar Threads - Device migrated

2. Where has the setting for the dialog box "Sound - Identify Device" migrated to in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where has the setting for the dialog box "Sound - Identify Device" migrated to in Windows 11?: I'm looking to manually change what my laptop treats the device plugged into the audio jack as. I want to do the same thing that is described in the link below, but the setting has migrated somewhere in Windows 11 and I can't find...
  3. Where has the setting for the dialog box "Sound - Identify Device" migrated to in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where has the setting for the dialog box "Sound - Identify Device" migrated to in Windows 11?: I'm looking to manually change what my laptop treats the device plugged into the audio jack as. I want to do the same thing that is described in the link below, but the setting has migrated somewhere in Windows 11 and I can't find...
  4. Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2: I'm writing this out of desperation after hours of trying to solve the problem.Since the 23H2 update, my USB ports no longer work properly. The problem is basically a power problem, because it recognizes the devices but is unable to make them work properly.When I look at the...
  5. Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2

Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2: I'm writing this out of desperation after hours of trying to solve the problem.Since the 23H2 update, my USB ports no longer work properly. The problem is basically a power problem, because it recognizes the devices but is unable to make them work properly.When I look at the...
  6. DEVICE DISK DRIVE IS NOT MIGRATING AFTER UPDATED WINDOWS.

DEVICE DISK DRIVE IS NOT MIGRATING AFTER UPDATED WINDOWS.: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 10-02-2024 12:29:39 Event ID: 442 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: WIN-JLA9VFUHSHA Description: Device settings for...
  7. DEVICE DISK DRIVE IS NOT MIGRATING AFTER UPDATED WINDOWS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE DISK DRIVE IS NOT MIGRATING AFTER UPDATED WINDOWS.: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 10-02-2024 12:29:39 Event ID: 442 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: WIN-JLA9VFUHSHA Description: Device settings for...
  8. Device settings .... were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device settings .... were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial or...: Hello,I have this porblem for a while. When I boot my PC first time, it mostly won´t boot my M2 SSD SATA drive When I restart the PC, the drive is usually working normaly then. When I checked it´s status when it wasnt working it was saying this: Event 442, Kernel-PnPDevice...
  9. Device settings .... were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial or...

Device settings .... were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial or...: Hello,I have this porblem for a while. When I boot my PC first time, it mostly won´t boot my M2 SSD SATA drive When I restart the PC, the drive is usually working normaly then. When I checked it´s status when it wasnt working it was saying this: Event 442, Kernel-PnPDevice...
  10. USB port not working Code 43, Device Descriptor Failed, Device not migrated from previous...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB port not working Code 43, Device Descriptor Failed, Device not migrated from previous...: Hello, My problem is that all of my USB ports are not working I've also tried different USB devices and ports it doesn't work. The error is code 43, Device Descriptor failed . The error started after I was formatting my laptop my USB mouse is not working and in the event...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb could not migrated