Windows 10: Device driver

Discus and support Device driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My imaging device driver is missing...I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 2 in 1-11. PLEASE HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sher12, Jul 11, 2018.

1. sher12 Win User

Device driver

My imaging device driver is missing...I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 2 in 1-11. PLEASE HELP

:)

sher12, Jul 11, 2018
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Device driver

synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Device driver

1. Device driver - Similar Threads - Device driver

2. Intel HD Graphics 4000 device driver has been blocked from starting Code 48

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics 4000 device driver has been blocked from starting Code 48: Intel HD Graphics 4000 device driver has been blocked from starting "Contact the hardware vendor for a new because it is known to have problems with Windows. (Code 48)" driver version10.18.10.4338 This happed after Win 10 v1809 update, Build17763.194. Dell and Intel say...
  3. Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers...

Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers...: I have an intex gaming mouse GM-DRIVE and it just wont work on my windows 10 laptop. It is a plug and play mouse, and should not have so many problems regarding drivers. I looked on the intex site as well but there are no drivers for this mouse. But this mouse works in my...
  4. Sound Device/Driver Issue Pls HELP!!! - (Fixed)

Sound Device/Driver Issue Pls HELP!!! - (Fixed): I use a Dell Alienware 17 laptop which had Realtek audio driver. For some reason I couldn't use the voice chat in Fortnite (the game). So I was trying to uninstall the realtek drivers to reinstall them again. In Device manager I accidentally clicked "unintstall device"...
  5. Sound Device/Driver Issue Pls HELP!!!

Sound Device/Driver Issue Pls HELP!!!: I use a Dell Alienware 17 laptop which had Realtek audio driver. For some reason I couldn't use the voice chat in Fortnite (the game). So I was trying to uninstall the realtek drivers to reinstall them again. In Device manager I accidentally clicked "unintstall device"...
  6. Sound Device/Driver Issue

Sound Device/Driver Issue: I use a Dell Alienware 17 laptop which had Realtek audio driver. For some reason I couldn't use the voice chat in Fortnite (the game). So I was trying to uninstall the realtek drivers to reinstall them again. In Device manager I accidentally clicked "unintstall device"...
  7. Device driver

Device driver: Health Report: Device driver (1 recommendation) How do i find the recommedation? I think it is associated with RealTek. I use 5271HL Intel(R) Audio not RealTek. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-driver/6bbca6e2-6661-4b4f-b75f-9966efe5880f
  8. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start: This driver has been working for awhile, seems like it stopped working within the last two weeks, is there a known issue tied to a specific windows update or other related issue? The following troubleshooting has been attempted: Uninstall driver Use default windows driver...
  9. Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device (Sound...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device (Sound...: [ATTACH] I need help. (moved thread from th-th to en-us) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-encountered-a-problem-installing-the/f0d4f963-ea14-4964-8f85-8b8339e57c7a
  10. What is a Device Driver? What is its purpose?

in Windows 10 News
    What is a Device Driver? What is its purpose?: [ATTACH] Device Drivers are the software through which, the kernel of a computer communicates with different hardware, without having to go into the details of how the hardware works. It is a software that controls a hardware part attached to a [...] This post What is a...