Windows 10: Device innovation opp in mixed reality, gaming, and cellular PCs

Discus and support Device innovation opp in mixed reality, gaming, and cellular PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Creators Update and partnerships with Intel and Qualcomm empower Windows hardware engineering community to build the next wave of modern... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Device innovation opp in mixed reality, gaming, and cellular PCs

Source: Device innovation opportunities in mixed reality, gaming, and cellular PCs - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 7, 2016

2. Lenovo explorer WMR black screen

Hi,

Windows Mixed Reality is now available in Windows 10, it combines the thrill of virtual reality mixed with augmented reality in gaming, travel & streaming. To troubleshoot your issue, we recommend running the

Windows Mixed Reality PC Check
    . This app is the best way to make sure your PC is ready to run Windows Mixed Reality.

Also, you can check the following links:

Windows Mixed Reality Setup FAQ

Minimum PC hardware guidelines

Update us on the result.

Marvelos Reg, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Mixed Reality Viewer

Mixed Reality Viewer should have interactive games like Quiz on maths, science, general knowledge and other topics.

Mixed Reality Viewer should also have chat with new people in Mixed Reality Environment.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Dec 7, 2016
Thema:

Device innovation opp in mixed reality, gaming, and cellular PCs

1. Device innovation opp in mixed reality, gaming, and cellular PCs - Similar Threads - Device innovation opp

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed reality portal

Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  6. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  7. Mixed reality bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed reality bundle: I dont know where to suggest things so im throwing it here. Microsoft have currently got access to one of the cheapest VR experiances with one of its restrictions being that its not room scale. However this can be really easily fixed with another product that Microsoft...
  8. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  9. How mixed reality is changing the game for healthcare

in Windows 10 News
    How mixed reality is changing the game for healthcare: 2018 is already proving to be a transformative year for doctors and healthcare organizations through mixed reality [img] Last year around this time I had the chance to write a post about one of my favorite mixed reality uses cases – healthcare. Since that time, we...
  10. Computex 2017: Always-Connected PCs, Mixed Reality, and IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Always-Connected PCs, Mixed Reality, and IoT: Computex, Asia’s largest IT trade show, is always an exciting event for Microsoft. We see the OEM and ODM ecosystem come together with over 40,000 visitors and 1,600 exhibitors on new technologies and business relationships. This year, it is inspiring to launch partners’...