Windows 10: Device manager in This PC context menu for windows 10

Discus and support Device manager in This PC context menu for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I look for adding Device manager in THIS PC context menu. The tip for win 8x don't work with 10. Tried to use reg files from here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by unit365, Aug 18, 2015.

1. unit365 Win User

Device manager in This PC context menu for windows 10

Hi all,

I look for adding Device manager in THIS PC context menu.
    The tip for win 8x don't work with 10.
    Tried to use reg files from here:
    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...text-menu.html

Or maybe there is an app witch doing this, but not found.

Thanks

:)

unit365, Aug 18, 2015

2. Creating Shortcuts for Win Mobile 6.1

1. tap and hold the filename.exe from inside Pocket File Explorer; select Copy from the context menu

2. navigate to \Windows\Start Menu

3. select Menu / Edit / Paste Shortcut

MS MVP - Mobile Devices. Smartphone & Pocket PC Mag leader blogger & Awards Nomination Manager.

Menneisyys, Aug 18, 2015
  3. can't create a virtual Disk. it hangs on " connecting to virtual Disk Service.

You don't have to go through Disk Manager to mount and use an iso file in Windows 10. Just right click the iso itself, and click Mount on the top of the context menu that appears. Once that is done, the mounted iso will show up under Devices and Drives
    in This PC allowing you to use as if it were a physical optical disc.

Dan1986ist, Aug 18, 2015
  4. joedafone Win User

Is there no answer to this question? I am curious myself.

joedafone, Feb 1, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    It's simply called "Manage" now.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Device manager in This PC context menu for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Device manager context

2. windows 10 context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 context menu: Windows 10.The "new" item disappeared from the context menu. Based on internet recommendations, I modified the registry:HKEY_CLASSES-ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\newthe "default" value was modified by adding:{D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719}Now I...
  3. Windows 10 disk management right-click context menu broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 disk management right-click context menu broken: So I've searched up similar questions, and found one from 2016 for windows 7 But basically, I have some free space on my disk from a resized ubunu partition and i wanted to add it to my current windows partition, however, when i open windows disk management and right click...
  4. Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed: The PC was upgraded to 1903 from MSDN iso, with updates 18362.86. The issues are: 1) The right click on This PC (context menu) in last versions have an icon before Manage. In this version - the icon is missing. 2) I have installed RSAT. From 1809 and later, the RSAT is...
  5. Start Menu context menu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu context menu on Windows 10: Hi All, Thanks for visiting my thread. I'm rebuilding all computers to Windows 10 at the School I work at. I've been able to lock down everything using Group Policy and Registry tweaks apart from two niggling little issues. 1. I can't get rid of Open file location when...
  6. Broken Context menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken Context menu Windows 10: Hi there, Does anyone know why this is happening? Since This happens on both of my windows 10 computers, I doubt my installs are broken.... [img] Edit: This only happens with windows explorer, other programs like paint, chrome, ect are fine... Edit 2: Right...
  7. Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Manage on This PC Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information By default, users can right click on This PC (navigation pane) and click/tap on the Manage context menu item to open...
  8. Manage library - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Manage library - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Manage library - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Manage Library to Context Menu of Libraries in Windows 10 [img] Information default save location and public save location for the library. You can add a Manage library context menu to libraries...
  9. Add or Remove Cast to Device context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Cast to Device context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Cast to Device context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Cast to Device context menu in Windows 10 [img] Information Cast to Device in Windows 10 is a rebranded and improved version of Play To Device that was used in previous version of...
  10. Add or Remove Manage BitLocker context menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Manage BitLocker context menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Manage BitLocker context menu in Windows How to Add or Remove 'Manage BitLocker' Context Menu from Drives in Windows [img] Information You can use BitLocker Drive Encryption to help protect your files on an entire drive. BitLocker can help block...