Windows 10: Device Manager item Code 32

Discus and support Device Manager item Code 32 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I open DM, I see that the System Devices tree is expanded, and way down there is an item with a yellow ! triangle icon, for Remote Desktop Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bachware, Apr 24, 2017.

1. bachware Win User

Device Manager item Code 32

When I open DM, I see that the System Devices tree is expanded, and way down there is an item with a yellow ! triangle icon, for Remote Desktop Device Redirector Bus. Clicking on it, it says Code 32 (that there's a driver or service disabled). I don't see any errors in any of its panes. Everything seems to work OK on the machine. I had Remote Desktop disabled, but re-enabling it and rebooting doesn't clear the problem. Should I just ignore this annoyance? BTW, I'm running the new Creators Edition.

:)

bachware, Apr 24, 2017

2. Device manager items

Use the keyboard shortcut Win+X to access Device Manager.
    Are there any yellow question marks in Device Manager? If yes what is the Device Error code.

To see Hidden Devices (Non Plug and Play Drivers) you need to select View, Show Hidden Devices. It is necessary to do this every time you open Device Manager if you need to see them.

A further complication can be Ghosted Devices –installed but not connected!

Display Hidden Devices in Device Manager (XP) - The LockerGnome Daily Report

Error codes in Device Manager:

Error Codes in Device Manager

Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 24, 2017
  3. Device manager items

Hi All. Im pretty new at this high tech stuff, however i think that something isnt right with my laptop. Ive uploaded 3 pics to show what im talking about. If anyone can please clue me in i would be so grateful. Am i just tech challenged or is there something
    off about my device. Thank you all in advance.
    Device Manager item Code 32 [​IMG]

PattieGardner-Frost, Apr 24, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Have you tried right clicking that device and searching for an updated driver via windows Update?

Thema:

1. Device Manager item Code 32 - Similar Threads - Device Manager item

2. Device Manager multiple of the same items

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager multiple of the same items: Hello,In my device manager I have a bunch of the same items. I have 3 of the same keyboards, 2 mice, and 6 processors that show under the different category. How do I get rid of all these duplicates?Jim...
  3. Device Manager Error Code

Device Manager Error Code: Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i either fix my error code or update video drivers without device manager? thanks...
  4. How to enable hidden items in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable hidden items in device manager: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nicos_revenge [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lidpvf/how_to_enable_hidden_items_in_device_manager/
  5. Problem Item in Device Manager

Problem Item in Device Manager: Can anyone help me identify the device that's causing this? It a brand new Dell XPS 8940 desktop. I've tried uninstalling the item but it keeps coming back. The PC is fully updated and there are no drive updated missing. [img] [img] [img] 172433
  6. Duplicated items in device manager

Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  7. Duplicated items in device manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  8. Problems with Audio Devices - Error Code 32.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Audio Devices - Error Code 32.: All of my audio devices are not found. In the device manager, it states: "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)" I've tried rebooting my PC, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers to no...
  9. what are different USB items in Device Manager?

what are different USB items in Device Manager?: This is part of the Device Manager display for my laptop. (My desktop is a lot more complicated, but I'm on a trip now.) What are each of these items, and how are they different? [img] 143313
  10. Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing

Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing: I am using an MSI GS63VR 7RF StealthPro. Ive been having a lot of issues with my computer literally a day ago. i came back from school and try to connect to my headset and it is fine until i play a game. When i am watching a videos or listening to music there is no issue, but...
Tags: