Windows 10: Device manager problem

Discus and support Device manager problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Win 10 I have these "other devices" flagged. I have tried updating each and get the same results. I tried deleting them, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maddad, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Maddad Win User

Device manager problem

Since upgrading to Win 10 I have these "other devices" flagged. I have tried updating each and get the same results. I tried deleting them, but when re-discovered them I get the same flags. Pic attached. I have a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H mb, an i7 4770k cpu, 16 gigs of memory, a XFX Radeon 7870 video card. Any ideas on how to upgrade these problems? Thanks

:)

Maddad, Sep 4, 2015

2. Device manager problems

that really would suck if i had to do a full reinstall. my laptop is only about 6 months old i dont know why this is happening oh and my 2 left usb ports dont work at all. one day they were working fine and the next nothing and ive tryed everything to
    fix it with no luck. do u know why this is happening to so many people when updateing windows 10? if i reinstall everything i will also have to reinstall the drivers from Hp right??i dont know?

LittleMissLaura, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Device manager problems

Hey Andre i tryed everything u said being carefull to not miss anything i have done a few of those before and like before it made no diff to the prob im haveing. my entire laptop is out of sync cause the drivers arent updateing. windows update has big
    issues 2 but thought if i can fix the device manager that wouldake it easier to do the rezt . everthing is so slow pluss not a good connection but i am determined. so in my first Qbi ask how i can change my device manager settings so i can change the read
    only option? unless u have a better idea but i cant think of anything better than going directly to the problem to fix it. what u gave me yesterday prob helped the preformance of my laprop but not the problen im havein. can u help????

LittleMissLaura, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

Device manager problem

Go to the gigabyte site for your motherboard and get and reinstall, your Windows 10 Chipset Device Software Driver. That should fix it.

Snakeyes, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Device manager problem

1. Device manager problem - Similar Threads - Device manager problem

2. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth device manager problem: Helloafter a windows update bluetooth is not active, not even in device manager, the start stop button is not visible,and whatever driver I install, it doesn't work. ?s there any solution. THANK YOU!...
  3. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device manager problem: Helloafter a windows update bluetooth is not active, not even in device manager, the start stop button is not visible,and whatever driver I install, it doesn't work. ?s there any solution. THANK YOU!...
  4. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem Item in Device Manager

Problem Item in Device Manager: Can anyone help me identify the device that's causing this? It a brand new Dell XPS 8940 desktop. I've tried uninstalling the item but it keeps coming back. The PC is fully updated and there are no drive updated missing. [img] [img] [img] 172433
  6. Problem with device manager window!

Problem with device manager window!: I am having issue with device manager window. Whenever I open it, it displays error saying "Can't reach the page". Help me solve this problem by following further details about the problem shown below: [ATTACH]...
  7. Device Manager PCI Device Problem

Device Manager PCI Device Problem: Just randomly I saw 3 PCI Device errors in device management and I don't know why. When I click on them they say this: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update...
  8. device manager problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    device manager problem: why my laptop doesn't have any port settings such as communications port ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-problem/64f7472c-eb53-4b56-88d6-5e52f64d5e08
  9. Device Manager Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device Manager Problem: Okay so recently i had a few problems with my onboard GPU, i decided to uninstall the device and reboot my system... well that didnt work out as intended as device manager is not adding my onboard GPU.... i need help ASAP....
  10. device manager opening problem

device manager opening problem: Whenever i try to open device manager a message popup on the screen"This app has been blocked for your protection.An administrator has blocked you from running this app.For more information contact administrator. mmc.exe".Please how can I get rid off this?...