Windows 10: Device Manager

Discus and support Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently realized device manager does not show printers connected to pc. Suddenly diappeared 27360 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bgotwals7412, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Device Manager

Recently realized device manager does not show printers connected to pc. Suddenly diappeared

:)

bgotwals7412, Oct 21, 2015

2. device manager

Hello Rosdan,

This issue might be caused by missing/corrupted drivers on your computer. We'd like to know more information to provide you better assistance. What is the Device status of the driver? To check, right-click on the
    Unknown device then click Properties. What changes have you made prior to this issue?

Regile Reb, Oct 21, 2015
  3. Device Manager

I have a Dell laptop running windows 10. My touch screen stopped working. I went to my device manager and found the human interface device is nonexistent. What do I do?

Chuck

ChuckHallas, Oct 21, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

Device Manager

I think you looking for Devices and Printers in the control panel. Device manager just has print queues.

JohnC, Oct 21, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    Printers and Print queues are hidden. To see them click on View and select Show hidden devices. Also have a look at Devices and Printers and see if your printer is there. If it is not working, then post again to help you.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Device Manager

1. Device Manager - Similar Threads - Device Manager

2. Windows 10 lists my OEM optical drive as a portable device in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 lists my OEM optical drive as a portable device in device manager: So this is odd, the drive is detected, it works in as much as existing games can be played but other than listing the optical drive as a portable device it doesn't list it in disc management and won't play standard DVDs as it insists I don't have a DVD drive. Can anyone...
  3. Uninstalled GPU from device manager and can't install it back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled GPU from device manager and can't install it back: Tried DDU and everything but Windows Update, Device Manager and AMD Catalyst all give an error when installing. Comment if you need more information. Trying to install the INF manually from AMD Catalyst gives "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...
  4. Windows 10 /Device Manager/Portable Devices/Fire

Windows 10 /Device Manager/Portable Devices/Fire: Windows does not see Kindle Fire e-reader. It worked fine until three days ago when I tried to transfer books from my computer to the Fire. Fire was not on the directory. After trying to follow directions from ESL tech from Amazon and Microsoft I somehow deleted the Fire name...
  5. Wacom Cintiq only recongnized as generic monitor in the Device Manager

Wacom Cintiq only recongnized as generic monitor in the Device Manager: Hello, I have a Cintiq pro 24 (DTK-2420/k). It was working before but suddenly the pen and the touch buttons stopped working. The remote controller still works. Status Led doesn't light at all. It is listed as a generic PnP monitor in the Device Manager and the pen and the...
  6. I uninstalled the bluetooth driver from device manager and I cannot reinstall the bluetooth...

I uninstalled the bluetooth driver from device manager and I cannot reinstall the bluetooth...: Dell XPS 13 9365 Windows 10 Home I lost bluetooth capability and one of the tips I found online was to go to device manager and uninstall bluetooth and it would later automatically update, eventually according to the article. I uninstalled, waited, then panicked and...
  7. Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed...: Hi, Is there a PowerShell command that I can use to determine if my device is ConfigMgr managed or InTune managed or if it's co-managed ? Thanks Stephen * Original title: Win10...
  8. mmc.exe 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mmc.exe 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager: 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmcexe-0x800706ba-error-cant-up-date-or-open/328315ee-a13a-4ac3-b714-349333a81838
  9. Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen.

Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen.: Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen. I've tried updating drivers, etc. Still not working. In the device manager, the touchscreen icon as well as some usb icon appears as light grey as compared to black on working ones. (?) This is...
  10. Can't open device manager? "This app has been blocked for your protection."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open device manager? "This app has been blocked for your protection.": I have never had this problem before, I don't exactly know when or how it happened, but now I cannot access my device manager. Whenever I try to do so, an error message displays saying: "This app has been blocked for your protection." under that it says "mmc.exe" and below...