Windows 10: Devices list under MS account

Discus and support Devices list under MS account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a desktop PC plus an XBOX one. Both signed into my MS account. Until today (well that's when I first noticed) both the PC and the XBOX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scottyboy99, May 4, 2016.

1. Devices list under MS account

Hello

I have a desktop PC plus an XBOX one. Both signed into my MS account. Until today (well that's when I first noticed) both the PC and the XBOX one are listed under 'My Devices' when I login to the account.microsoft.com

However now the XBOX one listing is missing. And it won't seem to re-appear. I tried checking for other devices and nothing picks up. I logged out of MS account and then back in on the XBOX one and still no joy. Any ideas why this might be occurring? I ended up manually registering the device and adding the serial number. Which after a while made it appear under 'my devices'. Although it still doesn't appear under 'Devices with apps and games that you downloaded from the Store', I can only see my PC still.

this is strange behaviour!

:)

Scottyboy99, May 4, 2016
  2. eLC2 Win User

Unable to delete PC from MS Account devices

I am unable to delete a PC under Devices on my MS Account page.

When clicking "remove", I get an error: Blank page + "try another URL".

I just renamed my PC, and it appears by the old name in the Device listing.

My MS account logon will not sync with Windows 10, and i believe the two issues might be related.

So, any tips on removing the erroneous device from my list?

Thanks! Devices list under MS account :)

eLC2, May 4, 2016
  3. Windows 10 DESKTOP Upgrade and Duplicate Screens

Leontief,

You can check to see if the device is listed on the MS account by logging in to it (if you are viewing this reply online using the same account that is linked to the machine you can do this by clicking on your avatar at the top right of the page then select
    View Microsoft account from the dropdown list) then look under Devices. If it listed there then it is registered on the account. To view additional info concerning the device click on it (you will then be prompted to sign-in again), a new page will then open
    with more details. What do you see?

-Richard

RichardEiler, May 4, 2016
Thema:

Devices list under MS account

1. Devices list under MS account - Similar Threads - Devices list under

2. Device listed in MS account but bitlocker key not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device listed in MS account but bitlocker key not showing up: Hello,I've had to replace the motherboard of my laptop an ASUS B9. Now the computer is asking me to prompt the bitlocker 48 digits. The bitlocker i assume it was enabled at factory by the manifacturer. The device was correctly registered with my Microsfot account but it does...
  3. Device List - Some users experience show 0 devices under their account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device List - Some users experience show 0 devices under their account: I have x amount of users that when they go into view account -> devices it shows 0 devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-list-some-users-experience-show-0-devices/19a5d888-f96f-4cad-b4fc-523112fc7505
  4. Device List - Some users experience show 0 devices under their account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device List - Some users experience show 0 devices under their account: I have x amount of users that when they go into view account -> devices it shows 0 devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-list-some-users-experience-show-0-devices/19a5d888-f96f-4cad-b4fc-523112fc7505
  5. Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key: I am trying to fix the black screen problem on my Windows 10 tablet when booting and can't get through to the Windows login screen. The black screen appeared after doing a Windows update. When trying to reset in Windows Recovery Environment, I am prompted for the Bitlocker...
  6. Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key: I am trying to fix the black screen problem on my Windows 10 tablet when booting and can't get through to the Windows login screen. The black screen appeared after doing a Windows update. When trying to reset in Windows Recovery Environment, I am prompted for the Bitlocker...
  7. bluetooth not listed under device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth not listed under device manager: is there a way to get bluetooth to show up under the device manager? windows is up to date. i'm guessing i need to reinstall drivers but can't seem to find where to do that. thanks...
  8. Odd change in MS account list of devices

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Odd change in MS account list of devices: I was just checking my list of devices in my MS account, and I noticed two od things. 1) My Hyper-V virtual machines are just listed generically as "virtual machines" whereas they always used to be listed as "Hyper-V virtual machines". I liked it that way so I could tell...
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...