Windows 10: Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc

Discus and support Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi everyone *Smile Is it safe to set the Diagnostic Tracking Service and dmwappushsvc to Disable or Manual? If so which of the two setting is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Pulcinella, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc

Hi everyone *Smile

Is it safe to set the Diagnostic Tracking Service and dmwappushsvc to Disable or Manual?
    If so which of the two setting is better?

Regards.

:)

Pulcinella, Oct 9, 2015

2. Can't open anything except edge

**Edit:** I disabled by going to Properties for the services then set them to disabled and hit apply, I stupidly did not make a restore point and list of stuff I disabled is here:
    - AllJoyn Router Service

- dmwappushsvc

- Downloaded maps manager

- Diagnostic Tracking Services

- Geolocation Services

- All HyperV services

- MS Win SMS router

- All remote access and desktop services

- Touch keyboard and handwriting

- All xbox live services

ChristoferMinestar, Oct 9, 2015
  3. RTTGOD Win User
    Windows 10 Diagtrack (Connected user experiences and telementry) is missing because it is deleted. How to re download?

Hi guys!

So recently I was gaming on windows 10 and I realise that achievements will not work without the windows diagnostic tracking service.

At the moment it is known as Connected user experiences and telementry.

However when I first got windows, I instantly deleted this service as it was considered a keylogger from various websites.

I had used the command prompt to delete this service.

( sc/ delete dmwappushsvc or something like that)

Is there ANY way to get this service back and running without losing personal data?

Please and thankyou. I would hate to reinstall all my games again.

any help appreciate and thankyou!

RTTGOD, Oct 9, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc

dalchina, Oct 9, 2015
  5. dalchina

Thanks for the link.
    I should have added to my original post that the main reason I asked was privacy oriented.

Pulcinella, Oct 9, 2015
  6. Windows can start some services, even if they are disabled, but Disabled is better.

Comparison of Windows 10 Privacy tools - gHacks Tech News

TairikuOkami, Oct 10, 2015
    TairikuOkami

Thanks for the link.
    *Smile

Pulcinella, Oct 10, 2015
  8. Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc

Thanks Gary.*Smile

Pulcinella, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc

1. Diagnostic Tracking Service & dmwappushsvc - Similar Threads - Diagnostic Tracking Service

2. Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diagnostic Policy Service: I am trying to start the Duagnostiv policy service and everything I have tried doesn't work and if I try to start it in service and do it from there I get access denied when I try to start, it what can I do?...
  3. Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnostic Policy Service: I am trying to start the Duagnostiv policy service and everything I have tried doesn't work and if I try to start it in service and do it from there I get access denied when I try to start, it what can I do?...
  4. Diagnostic policy service not running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diagnostic policy service not running: My laptop windows 10 keeps saying diagnostic policy service not running. I have tried fixing it and when I hit start it says error 5. I am the administrator and have all privileges. I have googled the issue and can’t seem to fix it. Previously I had issues with my network...
  5. diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running

in Windows 10 Support
    diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running: I have noticed when I turn on my computer in the morning I have diagnostic service host and diagnostic system host running and they are set to manual. Then later on in the day I have not touched anything and diagnostic system host is not running any more but the diagnostic...
  6. Windows Service Auditor: audit and track services on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Service Auditor: audit and track services on Windows: Windows Service Auditor is a free portable program for Microsoft Windows devices to track and audit services on the machine it is run on. The application offers assistance to system administrators who need to figure out why services started, stopped, or were updated or...
  7. Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnostic Policy Service: It takes 30% of my PC CPU in last 7 days. It is not normal. Any advice how to fix it? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostic-policy-service/7d1e3ebb-a6e6-495d-98d3-60d4ae01b27f
  8. Diagnostic Policy Service - high CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Diagnostic Policy Service - high CPU: HP laptop problem In the last few days, this laptop started having poor performance, with Task manager showing Diagnostic Policy Service taking up to 30% or more of CPU. HP Spectre x360 - 13-4197dx (ENERGY STAR) [img] In the last few days it started having poor...
  9. Disabling Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disabling Diagnostic Policy Service: I just disabled the Diagnostic Policy Service, Diagnostic Service Host, and the Diagnostic System Host. Is there any adverse actions that this may cause? So far I have not noticed any. Once I get my Windows Settings the way I like, they normally stay the same, as I do...
  10. Service to track of a computer is asleep/awake

in Windows 10 Support
    Service to track of a computer is asleep/awake: I've set up a desktop as a media server running Plex. When I access it using RDC, it pops up really fast and I'm not sold the thing is going to sleep properly even though I've checked to make certain powercfg -request is coming up clear. There are services to track when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dmwappushsvc 1809

2. cant find dmwappushsvc

3. cant find dmwappushsvc service

4. dmwappushsvc renamed,
  5. dmwappushsvc service disable,
  6. diagnostic tracking service dmwappushsvc is disabled,
  7. where is dmwappushsvc,
  8. has dmwappushsvc been renamed?,
  9. dmwappushsvc not there,
  10. dmwappushsvc disappeared,
  11. dmwappushsvc service,