Windows 10: Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599

Discus and support Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I did a system restore, and this pic shows my problem. [img] It shows that KB3152599 is installed, but it doesn't appear in the installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by possom2009, May 16, 2016.

1. Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599

So I did a system restore, and this pic shows my problem.

Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599 [​IMG]

It shows that KB3152599 is installed, but it doesn't appear in the installed updates. Any ideas?

Do I download the standalone package? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3152599

:)

possom2009, May 16, 2016
  2. neilpzz Win User

Desktop and taskbar freezes after upgrading to build 10586.318

Had a look at my updates and it looks like KB3152599 (my latest) is missing from the list to be uninstalled also. So the only option would be a system restore to a date before the update.

neilpzz, May 16, 2016
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, May 16, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599

Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > right side, click Advanced options > click View your update history........
    You should find KB3152599 listed there.

Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599 [​IMG]

Mine does not appear in Programs and Features either.

Nothing to worry about.

davidhk, May 16, 2016
  5. Shouldn't it appear in Programs and Features to? The flash one does.

possom2009, May 16, 2016
  6. Does it not appear there for anyone else?

possom2009, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599

1. Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599 - Similar Threads - Did system restore

2. System Restore did not complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore did not complete: error message says it could not access a file. Error 0x80070005. What is that and how do i fix it. Hopefully an automatic fix by Windows 10 itself? Thank You...
  3. System Restore did not complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore did not complete: error message says it could not access a file. Error 0x80070005. What is that and how do i fix it. Hopefully an automatic fix by Windows 10 itself? Thank You...
  4. System Restore did not complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System Restore did not finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore did not finish: After a recent windows update my shared printer stopped working. I went to go back to the previous restore point and it never finished after 3 hours. Looked online and saw this is a common problem but now system is unusable.Tried Reset my PC but has for my bitlocker ID to...
  6. System Restore did not finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore did not finish: After a recent windows update my shared printer stopped working. I went to go back to the previous restore point and it never finished after 3 hours. Looked online and saw this is a common problem but now system is unusable.Tried Reset my PC but has for my bitlocker ID to...
  7. System Restore did not finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need help with system restore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with system restore: My laptop was running the fan at maximum speed today and the CPU Usage also 100%. So I tried to do a System restore, but it has been 1.5 hours and it is still running . My laptop has a 1TB HDD. Do I need to wait more or Do I shut it down forcefully. What is the normal time to...
  9. System Restore did not complete successfully...

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore did not complete successfully...: Getting the following error message when trying to do System Restore on a clean install of Windows 10 with the Creator's Update (Version 1803)... After running System Restore the system displays the following message at the desktop after logging in: System Restore could not...
  10. System restore did not complete message (It actually did)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System restore did not complete message (It actually did): Hi all, I just did a system restore and once my PC rebooted I got the message that it hadn't completed successfully (Second image) I opened the system restore panel to check and see that it actually did complete (First image) So I'm not sure what to do now?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) did not load: dam EhStorClass