Windows 10: Did Microsoft Just Ruin Its October Surface Announcement?

Discus and support Did Microsoft Just Ruin Its October Surface Announcement? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are leaks, and then there are things just make you wonder. This falls into the latter category. As you may recall, Microsoft recently revealed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Did Microsoft Just Ruin Its October Surface Announcement?

Read more: Did Microsoft Just Ruin Its October Surface Announcement? - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Sep 26, 2017
  2. jwlwood Win User

Windows Phone

I also was just informed that Microsoft is going to release a Surface 4 in October, one month after releasing the LTE. What a rip-off

jwlwood, Sep 26, 2017
  3. windows build 14986

Yes, there will be, it is currently in development, called the Creators Update. Build 14986 is an iteration of it currently in development.

The Creators Update will be available sometime in the spring or around March 2017. It will be the follow up to the Anniversary Update.

Learn more:

What Did Microsoft Announce Today at its Windows 10 ... - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

Did Microsoft Just Ruin Its October Surface Announcement?

1. Did Microsoft Just Ruin Its October Surface Announcement? - Similar Threads - Did Microsoft Ruin

2. Microsoft Won't Stop Ruining Its Products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Won't Stop Ruining Its Products: This is a general comment. I like to view my photos using the online photos of OneDrive rather than the app. I used to be able to delete a photo by hovering the mouse over the left corner where there was an empty circle. Click on that, a checkmark would appear & you could...
  3. Microsoft Won't Stop Ruining Its Products

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Stop Ruining Its Products: This is a general comment. I like to view my photos using the online photos of OneDrive rather than the app. I used to be able to delete a photo by hovering the mouse over the left corner where there was an empty circle. Click on that, a checkmark would appear & you could...
  4. Microsoft Won't Stop Ruining Its Products

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft announces Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2): Windows 10’s next feature update will be called the “October 2020 Update”, and the stable build is now available to testers in Release Preview Channel of Windows Insider program. Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 10 October 2020 Update is a small update which focuses on...
  6. Watch Microsoft Surface Hardware Event on October 2, 2019 Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Surface Hardware Event on October 2, 2019 Surface: Watch at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/microsoftevent Microsoft is holding a fall hardware launch in New York City and an ARM-based Surface with LTE and an AMD-based Surface Laptop could be among the devices debuting there. We Microsoft watchers have been...
  7. Microsoft Surface Hardware Event on October 2, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Hardware Event on October 2, 2019: Microsoft is holding a fall hardware launch in New York City and an ARM-based Surface with LTE and an AMD-based Surface Laptop could be among the devices debuting there. We Microsoft watchers have been hearing for a while now that Microsoft would hold some kind of hardware...
  8. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  9. Microsoft Announces Hardware Event for October 2nd

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Hardware Event for October 2nd: It has been a busy couple of weeks for hardware announcements and Microsoft is joining the party with their own event in early October. The company has sent out invites for its October event which will take place on the 2nd in NYC... Read more: Microsoft Announces Hardware...
  10. Microsoft teases Surface hardware announcement for tomorrow

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft teases Surface hardware announcement for tomorrow: First rumored back in May, leaks around Microsoft's upcoming cheaper Surface tablet have been starting to pick up. It passed through the FCC, showed up on OpenCL, and will reportedly use Pentium Silver and Pentium Gold chips. But now, even the @Surface Twitter account is...