Windows 10: Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers

Discus and support Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just clean installed my Windows and started searching for my laptop drivers. I own a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop. When I entered the support site I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doriandiaconu, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers

I just clean installed my Windows and started searching for my laptop drivers. I own a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop.

When I entered the support site I noticed 3 "versions" of my laptop.

Z50-70: Error

Z50-70 - type 20354: Error

Z50-70 - type 80E7: Error

As I checked, the driver versions remain the same. So what is the difference between these versions?

Thanks!

:)

doriandiaconu, Jan 5, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Reseting my laptop

Not really . . .

The model No. should be on a sticker on the bottom of your laptop . . .

I think it might be a Lenovo Z50 - 70, if it is, then
    Click HERE
    to download any drivers you need - do not install these drivers if that is not your model No.!

Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers [​IMG]

DaveM121, Jan 5, 2018
  3. Free Upgrading windows 10

After free upgrading windows 10 from Windows 8.1, Do I need to update any drivers on my Lenovo Z50-70 Laptop?

ravimahajanI, Jan 5, 2018
  4. Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers

As long as drivers match, ignore it, there can be with a different size of HDD/RAM, but the same.

I have the same model, but AMD based, this one is for mine: Error

TairikuOkami, Jan 6, 2018
  5. cereberus Win User
    I have a z50-70 and windows 10 sorts outcall the drivers with no issues.

cereberus, Jan 6, 2018
  6. Well the drivers names and versions seem to be the same for all 3 of them.

doriandiaconu, Jan 6, 2018
  7. Helmut Win User
    Just let Windows updates get on with it.
    Seems they munge together several drivers for all potential Wireless cards, and maybe other hardware items.
    Does not matter what the differences are, the correct driver will be installed.

Helmut, Jan 6, 2018
  8. Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers

Windows tends to miss deivers from time to time so I like to use the ones provided from the manufacturer, then it can install and overwrite whatever it wants.

doriandiaconu, Jan 6, 2018
  9. cereberus Win User
    Point is let Windows do it by default, and then you will have a working baseline version in most cases (it hits a lot more than it misses), then upgrade drivers if you wish afterwards.

cereberus, Jan 6, 2018
  10. This are my drivers (selected by the Serial Number): Error which are identical to the 3 in my OP. WTF xD

doriandiaconu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers

1. Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers - Similar Threads - Difference between Lenovo

2. Question (Lenovo 81AX Model laptop)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question (Lenovo 81AX Model laptop): On my Lenovo laptop whenever I try to access the bios menu I hear ear raping beeping (even when my laptop's sound is off) that sounds like a timebomb beep (beeping gets faster overtime) and I get a screen with a box saying "Enter your password" and when I enter my lock screen...
  3. Difference between these drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between these drivers: I tinkered with the built-in Realtek drivers of my newly bought laptop. After getting things mixed up, I uninstalled them from my PC and installed the one from the device support. (Just choose win10 64bit) Then to my surprise, the PC never produced any sound until I...
  4. Lenovo y50-70

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo y50-70: Hi got problem with lenovo y50-70 f4 button stopped workin all look fine tried to reinstall windows again didnt helped all other buttons work fine only f4 doesnt react. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-y50-70/309911f8-71a4-443b-b0e6-c769ff07c353
  5. My hdd caddy diasappears lenovo z50 70

My hdd caddy diasappears lenovo z50 70: Hi im searching for help. Im using Windows 10 with my lenovo z50 70.I've buyed new ssd harddrive and i installed windows on it and put my old hdd in a caddy.Evwrithing its fine with the new ssd but i have issues with the old one. When i start my laptop with charger my 2nd...
  6. Lenovo G50-70 laptop 'plugged in, not charging'

Lenovo G50-70 laptop 'plugged in, not charging': I have Lenovo G50-70 laptop. I have windows 10 Pro installed on it. A couples weeks back the laptop stopped recognizing its ac adapter. The laptop would charge when shutdown but not when using it. It would say 'plugged in, not charging'. I tried removing the battery and...
  7. Not getting updates on my Lenovo Laptop G50-70

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not getting updates on my Lenovo Laptop G50-70: I have not got any updates since 6th Nov on my Laptop having Windows 10 home 10240 single language upgraded from Windows 8.1 over the air. Most of the updates on 06.11.2015 failed to install. Also no notification for new version 1511 10586 as yet. Please help Ashok 30608
  8. Can't boot into UEFI mode - Lenovo Z50-70

Can't boot into UEFI mode - Lenovo Z50-70: So I set the boot mode due to whateve reason to Legacy Mode (due to dual boot with Linux I think). Now I tried to set it back to UEFI. But this is what I got: (HDD is working if I swtich to Legacy Mode) 72202
  9. Ethernet Wifi not working (not detected). Lenovo Z50-70

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Wifi not working (not detected). Lenovo Z50-70: So i was given a laptop to repair, a Lenovo Z50-70 to be precise. So the guy said his Wifi and Ethernet weren't working (Error 45 in device manager (seems to suggest they arent connected which i don't understand considering its a laptop)). later, it "died" temporarily (as in,...
  10. Changing keyboard on Lenovo Z50-75

Changing keyboard on Lenovo Z50-75: One of the keys on my keyboard broke (over zealous cleaning), so I bought a replacement keyboard after googling how to replace it. It really is dead simple 1) remove back cover (three screws) 2) remove fan (three screws plus connector) 3) remove three keyboard...