Windows 10: Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda

Discus and support Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have big issues with the game Mass Effect: Andromed by EA / BioWare. I have been in contact with EA support and they claim that my issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bohauo, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Bohauo Win User

Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda

Hello.

I have big issues with the game Mass Effect: Andromed by EA / BioWare.

I have been in contact with EA support and they claim that my issue is Windows based, so here i am trying to understand what is wrong with my game.

So the error i have seen so far is DirectX 11 error, a RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 issue and Event 1001.

Here are all the logs and pictures i have supplied EA with.

*EDIT: I would like to add log files here but that doesn't seem possible*

Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda 02e3850b-b82b-4f1e-9432-c6a09531588c?upload=true.jpg

Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda 251f0152-3044-4155-b403-1706fab86c1b?upload=true.jpg

Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda 57d0794a-f8c5-442e-b369-329aa3e10743?upload=true.jpg

Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda 7904bbe7-412d-4d24-ae52-5d4c0cf75025?upload=true.jpg

Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda 028edb91-4dfa-4a14-976f-80865ce44e3e?upload=true.jpg

Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda 0cdf59ba-97d9-45f5-aab8-7d984ea1538f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Bohauo, Jul 16, 2018
  2. wolfaust Win User
    wolfaust, Jul 16, 2018
  3. TheOne Win User
    TheOne, Jul 16, 2018
  4. TheOne Win User

TheOne, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Different errors when playing Mass Effect: Andromeda - Similar Threads - Different errors playing

2. Direct x error when loading Mass Effect Andromeda through Frosty Mod Manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x error when loading Mass Effect Andromeda through Frosty Mod Manager.: Hi, I tried to boot up my Steam version of Mass Effect Andromeda and I use mods with it so it requires the use of Frosty Mod Manager. They are the same mods I've used previously and never had a problem. I got the latest windows update and it hasn't worked since then. It gets...
  3. Direct x error when loading Mass Effect Andromeda through Frosty Mod Manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct x error when loading Mass Effect Andromeda through Frosty Mod Manager.: Hi, I tried to boot up my Steam version of Mass Effect Andromeda and I use mods with it so it requires the use of Frosty Mod Manager. They are the same mods I've used previously and never had a problem. I got the latest windows update and it hasn't worked since then. It gets...
  4. White effect when playing videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White effect when playing videos: I keep getting a white effect on any video that i watch online. I am using the latest version of Windows 11, and I use Chrome for web browsing. The problem seems to persist even when i switched browsers and used Microsoft Edge. How do I fix it?...
  5. White effect when playing videos

White effect when playing videos: I keep getting a white effect on any video that i watch online. I am using the latest version of Windows 11, and I use Chrome for web browsing. The problem seems to persist even when i switched browsers and used Microsoft Edge. How do I fix it?...
  6. Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda: Electronic Arts Support redirected me here for an issue with the game Mass Effect Andromeda not launching. When I press play in Origin, the software disappears and reappears half a second later with nothing showing up in Task Manager....
  7. Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda

Can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda: Electronic Arts Support redirected me here for an issue with the game Mass Effect Andromeda not launching. When I press play in Origin, the software disappears and reappears half a second later with nothing showing up in Task Manager....
  8. Mass Effect Legendary for PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mass Effect Legendary for PC?: Will Mass Effect Legendary be available to play on your PC if you have it on your Xbox? I'm asking because I know some games you're able to play on PC. And if it's not currently available for PC, will it be available in the future?...
  9. BSOD playing games (Wow, Mass effect etc) and normal pc usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing games (Wow, Mass effect etc) and normal pc usage: Hi, since a couple of months i've been getting BSOD while mostly playing games ( Wow and Mass effect mostly), but sometimes it happens when i'm generally watching a movie. The BSOD error i get is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I did use the intel diagnostic tool to see if my...
  10. Playing Mass Effect Andromeda, BSOD, hal.dll (0xFFFFF8027EA2E627)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing Mass Effect Andromeda, BSOD, hal.dll (0xFFFFF8027EA2E627): Hi, I had BSOD when playing MEA and that was first one in that game. Had one crash, but game just shut down and i was back in desktop. I have looked EA forums and i´m not only one who has problems with that game. My PC have had no problems before and everything has...