Windows 10: Difficulty installing Windows 10

Discus and support Difficulty installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I'm Mark from the UK, can anybody assist me with the installation of windows 10. I checked windows update and it shows the platform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anorakmark, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Difficulty installing Windows 10

Hello everybody,
    I'm Mark from the UK, can anybody assist me with the installation of windows 10.
    I checked windows update and it shows the platform has been downloaded to my pc.
    It also says in windows update installation failed. I then went on to the get windows 10 icon in the task bar and discovered it was ready to install. I clicked the install and got a windows 10 blue screen saying working on it, this has remained on my PC for approx 3 hours, I have attached a picture of the screen.
    Thanks in advance, Mark.
    Difficulty installing Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

anorakmark, Jul 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 with Norton Internet Security and iTunes

I installed windows 10 soon after it was released, since then I have been having difficulty running Norton Internet security. I have removed and reinstalled Norton and was able to update and scan my laptop however Norton will not open. Also yesterday I
    noticed all my music has disappeared from iTunes - are these difficulties related to the installation of Windows 10. I did not have any difficulty before installation of Windows 10.

Thanks Chrisgrace

ChrisyGrace, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Windfows 10 installation difficulties

Had the what appears to be common "MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS"

0xc1900101_0x30018 crash. Resulting in going back to 8.1 automatically.

I tried 3 times with this end result. So, I disconnected as much as possible from my HP Envy 23 which included ethernet connected modem, external hard drive, external optical drive, external USB hub, Logitech keyboard/mouse dongle.

Windows 10 then loaded first time. I gradually reconnected all devices, and everything worked.

Strange but true, any answers ?

KeithTallentire, Jul 28, 2015
  4. b2b2 Win User

Difficulty installing Windows 10

I have installed win 10 and when I get to the desktop screen it just flashes on and off
    non stop. No cursor control ..can't do anything.. have rebooted several times and get the same thing
    Computer is now unuseable

5. Try a cold stop - press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.

Wait a minute or two, the restart your machine.

Windows should pick up where it left off - this is often caused by some hardware (different on different boxes) that makes the installer think too hard *Wink

Slartybart, Jul 29, 2015
  6. All sorted now ,thanks for all you help.

anorakmark, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Good to hear it's sorted out.

Slartybart, Jul 29, 2015
  8. Difficulty installing Windows 10

Thank you all.

anorakmark, Jul 29, 2015
  9. linw Win User
    Well, what did you do? It may help someone else.

10. absolutely nothing, just left the pc on and it completed the full update. During the process there was a few automatic restarts. All currently seems to be running smooth.

anorakmark, Jul 29, 2015
  11. b2b2 Win User
    Thanks for the info but I tried it and no luck.. even tried to use my reinstall win 7 disc but it won't
    auto start the cd and I have no mouse or keyboard control to get me to settings

Thema:

Difficulty installing Windows 10

1. Difficulty installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Difficulty installing

2. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1: Hi, as the title suggests, I've been grappling with updating Windows to version 22H2 for quite some time now, on and off, whenever I have an unrelated issue that I believe is caused by being on an older version of windows, perhaps 10 times over the last year where I have...
  3. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1: Hi, as the title suggests, I've been grappling with updating Windows to version 22H2 for quite some time now, on and off, whenever I have an unrelated issue that I believe is caused by being on an older version of windows, perhaps 10 times over the last year where I have...
  4. Difficulties installing windows updates for the last year 22H2, 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...

Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...: A friend of mine gave me his computer but asked me to wipe it clean... When I try to reset the pc it says 'insert your windows installation or recovery media'' I don't know what that means and how to do that. Please can you help?...
  6. Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...: A friend of mine gave me his computer but asked me to wipe it clean... When I try to reset the pc it says 'insert your windows installation or recovery media'' I don't know what that means and how to do that. Please can you help?...
  7. Having difficulties resetting my Pc. Getting 'insert your windows installation or recovery...

8. Windows 10 installation difficulties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation difficulties: Hello, I reset my PC and now the installation is really getting on my nerves. When I try to add my outlook account it keeps saying oops sorry try again later or sign in with a local account. Then I try and make a local account and it gives me an error. I’ve tried restarting...
  9. Windows 10 installation difficulties

Windows 10 installation difficulties: Hello, I reset my PC and now the installation is really getting on my nerves. When I try to add my outlook account it keeps saying oops sorry try again later or sign in with a local account. Then I try and make a local account and it gives me an error. I’ve tried restarting...
  10. Windows 10 installation difficulties