Windows 10: Digging deaper, Srvices....

Discus and support Digging deaper, Srvices.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just checked Windows Services and there is bunch of brand new ones with accompanying errors. [img] 2143 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CountMike, Oct 3, 2014.

1. CountMike New Member

Digging deaper, Srvices....

Just checked Windows Services and there is bunch of brand new ones with accompanying errors.

Digging deaper, Srvices.... [​IMG]

:)

CountMike, Oct 3, 2014

2. Security Code on a BB5 Phone

where is Nokia srvice centre

ruquia---01, Oct 3, 2014
  3. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Home to Windows 10 Professional

Oh, yess, I have tried many different settings, and of keeping the DVD drives in the front. The issue is deaper than the BIOS. Something to do with the EFI or some such thing.

Elias

EliasThienpont, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Saltgrass Win User

I show those services but mine are not running. Obviously something has triggered yours, so I suppose I need to find out what vmic is. Possibly it is some server which is not yet active.

Are you running a virtual install?

Saltgrass, Oct 3, 2014
  5. CountMike New Member
    Full install on this one and those services are not running, look closer, error 15100.

CountMike, Oct 3, 2014
  6. Ztruker Win User
    VMIC ... Virtual Machine Interface Control? Maybe for Virtual Desktops?

Ztruker, Oct 4, 2014
  7. CountMike New Member
    Could be, haven't tried virtual desktops yet although I'm not great fan of them. Tried some standalone programs on XP and W7 and didn't like the idea. Much better to use two (soon to be 3) monitors.

CountMike, Oct 4, 2014
  8. Digging deaper, Srvices....

I am sure, that those will be activated over time, so MS did not even bother with description.

TairikuOkami, Oct 4, 2014
  9. CountMike New Member
    Well, they must be for some future use. We'll see.

CountMike, Oct 4, 2014
  10. Multiple monitors will be a bit problematic if you are using a laptop on a bus (for example).

"VirtuaWin +KvasDoPager" are very handy for me in W7.
    That combo works almost identically to the Gnome/MATE virtual desktops.

lehnerus2000, Oct 4, 2014
  11. CountMike New Member
    With my sight, using laptops on a bus requires multiple eyeglasses rather than monitors.

CountMike, Oct 4, 2014
  12. I've spent so long staring at monitors that my eyes can't focus at any other distances. *Sad

lehnerus2000, Oct 4, 2014
  13. topgundcp Win User

Those are features for Hyper-V and currently they are not implementing it. It's odd that they put in there, confused the hell out of us.
    Good find. Mike

topgundcp, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Digging deaper, Srvices.... - Similar Threads - Digging deaper Srvices

2. After digging more found the DISM error here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After digging more found the DISM error here?: After using the DISM tool am still getting the corrupted file error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-digging-more-found-the-dism-error-here/b6bb19c6-5a19-41d0-aa5e-2cf7e4f7fbeb
  3. After digging more found the DISM error here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After digging more found the DISM error here?: After using the DISM tool am still getting the corrupted file error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-digging-more-found-the-dism-error-here/b6bb19c6-5a19-41d0-aa5e-2cf7e4f7fbeb
  4. At first I thought this was "Phone App", Now I am digging deeper and Finding that the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    At first I thought this was "Phone App", Now I am digging deeper and Finding that the...: Original Post: No Phone call audio from PHONE APP Everything else is paired and connected fine! I do not understand the Purpose of being able to make and recieve phone calls from your phone app if there is NO AUDIO from phone calls? I have 1 reset network settings on...
  5. Anyone else digging the new dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else digging the new dark mode?: Recently, windows had updated and one of the features was a dark theme for just about everything. Does anyone else find this to be a pleasant change? submitted by /u/Borischeekibreeki [link] [comments]...
  6. I installed Windows 10 in a virtual machine and it bugged out. I kinda dig it

I installed Windows 10 in a virtual machine and it bugged out. I kinda dig it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SufficientlyHumorous [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idf36n/i_installed_windows_10_in_a_virtual_machine_and/
  7. After Restarting, I Now Have to Dig to Find my Files...

After Restarting, I Now Have to Dig to Find my Files...: I restarted my desktop computer because it was being a bit slow, and while it was restarting I did some chores so I didn't see if there was any notifications or anything. Seemed normal enough when I got back. I tried logging in, and it took much longer than usual. Now my...
  8. Dig solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dig solitaire: I play "tripeaks solitaire by Robert hogue" Since the 9/13 update I can not access this game despite installing adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/dig-solitaire/78c27f88-2277-4141-966c-be57373bb47a
  9. Clean install after OEM upgrade - This device doesn't have a valid dig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install after OEM upgrade - This device doesn't have a valid dig: Last year I upgraded my laptop's Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 and didn't have any problems. Recently, I messed up my system while editing some partitions and decided to go with a new clean install of the system believing that the hardware would bring its authorization over to...
  10. Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen: In the last post, we explored a brief history of pen computing and introduced you to how easy it is to get started with Windows Ink in your Universal Windows Platform app. You saw that you can enable inking by adding a single line of code, an InkCanvas, to your app to enable...