Windows 10: digital clock on desktop

Discus and support digital clock on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I turn on windows 10 (before log on) I see nice picture with digital clock and date (on left bottom corner). Is the way to have this clock on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alusha3, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Alusha3 Win User

digital clock on desktop

When I turn on windows 10 (before log on) I see nice picture with digital clock and date (on left bottom corner).
    Is the way to have this clock on desktop permanent? (do NOT advice GADGETS)
    Thank you in advance

:)

Alusha3, Dec 9, 2015

2. Desktop digital clock

I would like to have an additional digital clock in the task bar at the bottom of the screen but I do not how to get it. Can any body help me please. I do have windows 10

JulianRendon, Dec 9, 2015
  3. Desktop digital clock

thank you very much for the information.It did help me to achieve what I wanted.

JulianRendon, Dec 9, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

digital clock on desktop

Hi Alusha3,

If you sign out again that picture and clock will appear but I am not aware of any way to have the clock showing on the desktop permanently unless you go down the gadget route.

philc43, Dec 9, 2015
  5. JohnBurns Win User
    JohnBurns, Dec 10, 2015
  6. Alusha3 Win User
    Hello John,
    I've tried XWidget, but I could not find program for working it.
    Please advise.
    Thank you in advance.

Alusha3, Dec 11, 2015
  7. JohnBurns Win User
  8. Alusha3 Win User

digital clock on desktop

Hello John,

Thank you very much!!!
    It works and I like it!!!

Alusha3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

digital clock on desktop

1. digital clock on desktop - Similar Threads - digital clock desktop

2. desktop clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop clock: i need a pc clock to alert or call out every hour from[ 9:30am until 3:30pm ] doing the day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-clock/21d8b6a4-5af7-4247-a5d1-467c415688cc
  3. Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...: This may have been covered before, but after searching all over the place, I haven't found a satisfactory solution. I don't want to have to have a live wallpaper running in the background, just want a simple clean digital clock, something similar to the second picture, which...
  4. Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...: This may have been covered before, but after searching all over the place, I haven't found a satisfactory solution. I don't want to have to have a live wallpaper running in the background, just want a simple clean digital clock, something similar to the second picture, which...
  5. DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?: During this Coronavirus pandemic, many people are really starting to use the home computer, smartphone, and Internet access for some serious business. I know we have been learning the PC for about 35 years now, but still having the same complaints. It's expensive, useless, a...
  6. digital clock screensaver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    digital clock screensaver: In Windows XP I had a screensaver digital clock. However, it does not work for Widows10. Does anyone know of a safe digital clock screensaver for Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-clock-screensaver/4aa28aed-d3fe-430a-b0da-00b8aef2e675"
  7. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change to 24 hour digital clock on display: Change to 24 hour digital clock on display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-24-hour-digital-clock-on-display/867be612-7347-41b8-9ef2-76241f509522"
  8. Desktop Clock Wanted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Clock Wanted: I have searched everywhere for an analogue clock on my desktop, to sit at the top RH corner, permanently (as an app or gadget, not as a web browser window) preferably with a calendar, all like I had a few days ago before I installed the Anniversary update. Anyone know...
  9. Desktop Clock ?

Desktop Clock ?: Hi, Have a new pc, the old one was junked. I forgot to copy down the name of this App, stupidly befor getting rid of, but would like to ask here for any possible help. Really liked it a lot. It was a Desktop clock App, but had a zillion options. You could display...
  10. Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?

Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?: Is there any way to get a Desktop Clock and Calendar like the Windows 7 gadgets? The other gadget I miss is All CPU Meter, any thoughts? 9514