Windows 10: Direct Profile-Switch with shortcut?

Discus and support Direct Profile-Switch with shortcut? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello. There is a lot you can do on commandline / shortcuts on desktop too, and safe some seconds with mouse clicks in startmenu. Shutdown.exe... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tenni, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Tenni Win User

Direct Profile-Switch with shortcut?

Hello.

There is a lot you can do on commandline / shortcuts on desktop too, and safe some seconds with mouse clicks in startmenu.

Shutdown.exe -f -s -t 0 --- shutdown system
    Shutdown.exe -f -r -t 0 --- restart system
    (Shutdown Shortcut - Windows 10 Forums)

Just enter logoff.exe ---- let you logoff quickly too

Is there also a way to switch direct to a other profile (to the login promt with a already filled username)? (like just a click in this starmenu in attachment)

Direct Profile-Switch with shortcut? [​IMG]

:)

Tenni, Oct 30, 2017
  2. sillbit Win User

Profile switch with E7

On my E7, after the Belle update, I have a profile widget that I can use, which shows which profile is currently active, as well as give me a quick way of changing profiles.

And it's a widget that was supplied with Belle. I did not download it from anywhere.

sillbit, Oct 30, 2017
  3. Profile switch with E7

Is that a built-in widget or do I need download it from somewhere...?

kallev---01, Oct 30, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 30, 2017
  5. Tenni Win User
    tsdiscon ... alright. Thanks Direct Profile-Switch with shortcut? :)

It's a step closer to my wish.

Just not perfect, yet. I'm still toooo lazy to select the other profile here ;-) winks. But it's closer to my wish.

(I switch my profile sometimes 10-20 times a day between work and private profile)

Tenni, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Direct Profile-Switch with shortcut? - Similar Threads - Direct Profile Switch

2. Shortcut to switch keyboard language?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut to switch keyboard language?: I have always used either Alt + Shift or Windows Key + Space Bar to change the language option on my laptop from English to Korean but recently I can't change the actual keybaord language until I manually click on the A in the language bar. I swear there used to be a keyboard...
  3. Profile associated keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile associated keyboard shortcuts: A while ago my daughter did something on the lock screen, since then the AltGR+Q stands for backslash combination on my hungarian keyboard doesn't work at all.I've tried a couple things, like adding/re-adding layouts to see if it would solve it but no.Recently, I've switched...
  4. Profile associated keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile associated keyboard shortcuts: A while ago my daughter did something on the lock screen, since then the AltGR+Q stands for backslash combination on my hungarian keyboard doesn't work at all.I've tried a couple things, like adding/re-adding layouts to see if it would solve it but no.Recently, I've switched...
  5. Galaxy Buds not switching audio profiles Not switching between Headset and Headphones profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy Buds not switching audio profiles Not switching between Headset and Headphones profiles: I use my Galaxy Buds+ on my Asus ROG Strix G15 laptop and they have been working fine up until about a week ago.I have spent many hours trawling through troubleshooting guides online and have uninstalled and re-installed all my bluetooth and audio drivers many times, with no...
  6. Galaxy Buds not switching audio profiles Not switching between Headset and Headphones profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Galaxy Buds not switching audio profiles Not switching between Headset and Headphones profiles: I use my Galaxy Buds+ on my Asus ROG Strix G15 laptop and they have been working fine up until about a week ago.I have spent many hours trawling through troubleshooting guides online and have uninstalled and re-installed all my bluetooth and audio drivers many times, with no...
  7. Shortcuts switched monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shortcuts switched monitors: I have 3 monitors. all the short cuts from monitor 2 switched to monitor 1 and the short cuts from monitor 1 switched to monitor 2. Is there any way to switch them back with out doing each one manually? The third monitor stayed the same with it's short cuts. Thanks. 166908
  8. Mom and grandsons profiles switched

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mom and grandsons profiles switched: My mom called me over to her house to try and figure out what was going on with her laptop. She has an Acer laptop running Windows 10. She managed to do something that swapped the user names and e-mail address on her and my nephew's her grandson's accounts on her laptop....
  9. Keyboard shortcut for display profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard shortcut for display profiles: Hi, Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to switch between display profiles? More specifically, let's say I have 2 monitors connected to Windows 10. In profile 1, the desktop extends over display 1 and display 2. In profile 2, display 2 mirrors display 1. I'd...
  10. New shortcut directly on context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    New shortcut directly on context menu: OK, it's on the New submenu. But I'd like to have it right on the main context menu, ready to click. Or maybe a separate shortcut for NewShortcut? 84207