Windows 10: Direct X 12 problem

Discus and support Direct X 12 problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have one program that isn't displaying. The only thing I have found is when testing Direct X 12 is though it says every thing tests OK the green bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john7, Aug 31, 2015.

1. john7 Win User

Direct X 12 problem

I have one program that isn't displaying. The only thing I have found is when testing Direct X 12 is though it says every thing tests OK the green bar on page 1 doesn't move from the center and if I get it to collect information this also only gets 1/3 of the way over. Is there any way of restoring it?

:)

john7, Aug 31, 2015

2. Direct X 11 problems with Direct X 12

Hi Jillian,

We understand that you wanted to play Call of Duty: Black ops 3. There are several factors which cause the discrepancy in playing the game. Initially, the installation of the correct software usually comes with the installation of the game itself, or a prompt
    will be displayed advising you or informing you to install Direct X 11. We understand that what you have is Direct X 12, however, we recommend that you install Direct X 11 to get it working.

We will be waiting for your response.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Direct X 11 problems with Direct X 12

does anyone know why i might not be able to play a
    Direct X 11 game on
    Direct X 12 graphics card?! i have tried absolutely EVERYTHING! pls help! PS ive seen mostly ever forum on here
    Direct X 12 problem [​IMG]

I have windows 10 on my computer and I went into my computer and my graphics card supports
    Direct X 12 so it should be able to run
    Direct X 11 games! The specific game I'm trying to play Call of Duty: Black ops 3.

I've downloaded and installed the "dxcpl.exe" thing and added BO3 to it. The only solution i haven't tried is enabling and then disabling my graphics card bc i know that is a dangerous thing to try.

***Post moved to the appropriate forum category, and subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Jillian Kelly, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Direct X 12 problem

1. Direct X 12 problem - Similar Threads - Direct problem

2. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...: Hi jlee77,I_Meow has replied to your question outlook and onedrive have been crippled in Microsoft Support Community.Hello. Just open MSEDGE and sign in using your E-Mail and go to My files - OneDrive live.comIt will tell you there how much space you have on the website.Many...
  3. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...: Hi jlee77,I_Meow has replied to your question outlook and onedrive have been crippled in Microsoft Support Community.Hello. Just open MSEDGE and sign in using your E-Mail and go to My files - OneDrive live.comIt will tell you there how much space you have on the website.Many...
  4. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems: Hi I have an old PC with win vista 32 basic. The MB went faulty but due to having lots of external hardware tied to this OS in music projects which are half completed I cannot upgrade the OS and system. I really need to get this functioning again. The MB is ASUS P5n32 e sli ,...
  6. MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems

MB direct replacement same model compatibility problems: Hi I have an old PC with win vista 32 basic. The MB went faulty but due to having lots of external hardware tied to this OS in music projects which are half completed I cannot upgrade the OS and system. I really need to get this functioning again. The MB is ASUS P5n32 e sli ,...
  7. i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...: Everytime i try to play or install a game it gives me all types of problems such as missing DLL files or saying it needs Directx runtime to play however i already have Directx 12 installed and so as of right now im not able to play almost any game i want to. Please help...
  8. i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...

i just got a custom built pc and it has problems such as missing DLL files and Direct x...: Everytime i try to play or install a game it gives me all types of problems such as missing DLL files or saying it needs Directx runtime to play however i already have Directx 12 installed and so as of right now im not able to play almost any game i want to. Please help...
  9. How can I contact MS/UK London direct and not an on line agent to solve an email problem.

How can I contact MS/UK London direct and not an on line agent to solve an email problem.: How can I verbally contact MS/UK London directly by phone or email but not an on line agent or automated form? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-contact-msuk-london-direct-and-not-an-on/b20106b6-a47b-44e3-ae76-6005c6c0ff66
  10. How can I contact MS/UK London direct and not an on line agent to solve an email problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I contact MS/UK London direct and not an on line agent to solve an email problem.: How can I verbally contact MS/UK London directly by phone or email but not an on line agent or automated form? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-contact-msuk-london-direct-and-not-an-on/b20106b6-a47b-44e3-ae76-6005c6c0ff66

Users found this page by searching for:

1. direct x 12 problem