Windows 10: dirty shutdown

Discus and support dirty shutdown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; random shuts down more and more. I see many many people share this problem. What is the latest solution? 34164 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Col Sprinkles, Dec 16, 2015.

1. dirty shutdown

random shuts down more and more. I see many many people share this problem. What is the latest solution?

:)

Col Sprinkles, Dec 16, 2015

2. Dirty shutdowns.

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 16, 2015
  3. Dirty shutdowns.

I'm having "dirty shutdown" issue when I'm playing some videos from YouTube (mostly). There are no logs in event viewer no memory dumps, no bluescreen. On Windows 7 everything working great including YouTube. My mainbord uses nforce chipset and to me seems
    like this could be the problem. Does any one have this symptoms?

RobertRoskaric, Dec 16, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

dirty shutdown

It could point to a hardware problem, PSU would be prime suspect if computer just shuts down instantly. Overheating is another possibility. Most software problems result in either just locking up with or without sound or displaying error message.

CountMike, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

dirty shutdown

1. dirty shutdown - Similar Threads - dirty shutdown

2. I have a dirty byte

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dirty byte: I tried chkdsk and all, tell me ways I can remove this dirty byte without reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-dirty-byte/67275841-2f8e-443d-9111-3287ada0f355
  3. I have a dirty byte

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a dirty byte: I tried chkdsk and all, tell me ways I can remove this dirty byte without reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-dirty-byte/67275841-2f8e-443d-9111-3287ada0f355
  4. Dirty key sensor, power tools not working 100%.

Dirty key sensor, power tools not working 100%.: So recently I got the censor on one of my keys dirty, I'm assuming and it was spamming non stop, I used power tools to disable it but when I play certain games it spams again which effects me playing games. I tried to re route it to useless keys I don't use like the VK keys...
  5. Dirty key sensor, power tools not working 100%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dirty key sensor, power tools not working 100%.: So recently I got the censor on one of my keys dirty, I'm assuming and it was spamming non stop, I used power tools to disable it but when I play certain games it spams again which effects me playing games. I tried to re route it to useless keys I don't use like the VK keys...
  6. why does microsoft suck more dirty cock than windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does microsoft suck more dirty cock than windows 11?: sorry **** microsoft. your products suck dog ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-suck-more-dirty-cock-than/ead22121-bbc2-4e52-9d3d-90ca6e709479
  7. why does microsoft suck more dirty cock than windows 11?

why does microsoft suck more dirty cock than windows 11?: sorry **** microsoft. your products suck dog ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-suck-more-dirty-cock-than/ead22121-bbc2-4e52-9d3d-90ca6e709479
  8. I just installed Linux Mint as dual boot and now Windows says the disk is dirty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just installed Linux Mint as dual boot and now Windows says the disk is dirty.: Chkdsk is SO annoying, but I don't find anything to solve this.If it helps, I still have Windows 7 since I cannot upgrade my PC.I installed the latest stable Linux Mint iso with the "Decent method", which was running the iso as a local drive partition and installing from...
  9. I just installed Linux Mint as dual boot and now Windows says the disk is dirty.

I just installed Linux Mint as dual boot and now Windows says the disk is dirty.: Chkdsk is SO annoying, but I don't find anything to solve this.If it helps, I still have Windows 7 since I cannot upgrade my PC.I installed the latest stable Linux Mint iso with the "Decent method", which was running the iso as a local drive partition and installing from...
  10. Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10: Windows 10 is still in development right now, and a new build included in the Technical Preview channel is only expected to launch next month, so Microsoft has more time to fix bugs and issues in the existing 9879 version. One of the problems that Microsoft is trying to...