Windows 10: Disable address files auto highlighting

Discus and support Disable address files auto highlighting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to disable the auto highlighting of all the text whenever you click in the address field, i.e. when doing a "save as"? 109126 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kitpzyxmsir, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Disable address files auto highlighting

Is there a way to disable the auto highlighting of all the text whenever you click in the address field, i.e. when doing a "save as"?

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Apr 30, 2018

2. Disable auto-correct and highlighted misspelled words problem

Auto-correct and highlighted misspelled words is disable in "Devices"-"Typing", but I still receive correction highlighted misspelled words.

MarkoMarkovic10, Apr 30, 2018
  3. vj000000 Win User
    Disable auto-connect to unkown Wi-Fi networks

I have the same problem that Daniel described above.

Your solution, however, does not address his problem. Your solution only addresses "known wi-fi networks" and does not address disabling the auto-connecting of
    unknown networks.

I've already been down the path of network settings and there is nothing that will disable the auto-connecting of unknown networks.

vj000000, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

Disable address files auto highlighting

1. Disable address files auto highlighting - Similar Threads - Disable address files

2. Auto Highlighting Folder Names. Very Annoying!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Highlighting Folder Names. Very Annoying!!!!!: When I copy a file to a folder and want to rename the file I right click once on the file name to select it and a second time to place the cursor where I want to edit the name within the original file name. However, before I am able to begin typing the computer automatically...
  3. Auto Highlighting Folder Names. Very Annoying!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Highlighting Folder Names. Very Annoying!!!!!: When I copy a file to a folder and want to rename the file I right click once on the file name to select it and a second time to place the cursor where I want to edit the name within the original file name. However, before I am able to begin typing the computer automatically...
  4. MAIL address auto complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MAIL address auto complete: I am trying to delete the MAIL auto complete addresses but can't find the FILE-OPTIONS that are in the directions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-address-auto-complete/7215a1db-1ea1-431a-aff5-db910b050166
  5. MAIL address auto complete

MAIL address auto complete: I am trying to delete the MAIL auto complete addresses but can't find the FILE-OPTIONS that are in the directions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-address-auto-complete/7215a1db-1ea1-431a-aff5-db910b050166
  6. Email auto fill addresses

Email auto fill addresses: Hi, when I type the first letters of my email especially when I want to log into Facebook, three email addresses pop up to choose from. My problem is that one of them is a mistype from somewhere and I want to delete it can you advise. My friend also has similar problem when...
  7. Highlighting contiguous files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Highlighting contiguous files: Searching for "How to highlight contiguous files" gets me one method which is this: "To gather several files or folders sitting next to each other in a list, click the first one. Then hold down the Shift key as you click the last one. Those two items are highlighted, along...
  8. auto complete address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    auto complete address: there is an email address that is not in my contacts (was once) but always appears how can i delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-complete-address/d1bf75cd-1870-4724-9184-20ef78985e15"
  9. Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse: Can any Microsoft technicians or any Microsoft Community members create an app that will turn off the Mouse Hover / Auto-Select / auto-highlight function in Windows 10, please. The Microsoft technicians should create a trouble-shooting tool to do it. It is clearly evident via...
  10. Disable Auto-Creation of Link for New File

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Auto-Creation of Link for New File: Every time I create a new file, regardless of file type, Win 10 automatically creates a link in C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windoes\Recent. How can I disable the automatic creation of such links? Win10 Home 64-bit 52752