Windows 10: Disable antimalware

Discus and support Disable antimalware in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's making my netbook lag (100% CPU) randomly, probably while scanning in background, is there a way to disable it (Windows defender is already turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by derek10, Jul 29, 2015.

1. derek10 Win User

Disable antimalware

It's making my netbook lag (100% CPU) randomly, probably while scanning in background, is there a way to disable it (Windows defender is already turned off)
    Thank you.

EDIT: noticed Windows defender enables itself after a reboot, is there a way to disable it permanently?

:)

derek10, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows Update Failure (KB3081448) (KB3081449) (KB3081455)

disabled your antivirus or antimalware and ready

José LeyverRodríguez Ruiz, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Constant hard drive overuse by the system on windows 10 pro

We determined today that it was a combination of MsMpEng (windows antimalware service) doing who knows what, and superfetch. Disabled both and set up a 3rd-party antimalware, and everything is fine.

FlyingLlama, Jul 29, 2015
  4. NoDeX Win User

Disable antimalware

NoDeX, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
    I presume you'll be replacing it with another AV? If so, installing the new AV will automatically disable Defender.

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
  6. derek10 Win User
    Thank you!
    I will check that tutorial *Smile

No I will leave it without any AV, as they are too overkill for it . I will simply be more careful, despite I don't download almost anything from it and using it mainly for office and programming *Smile

derek10, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Boozad Win User
    They're not overkill for it, that's awful information. That's a bad move to have no AV installed, your call but at least I've advised against it.

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
  8. NoDeX Win User

Disable antimalware

I'm also careful and never had problem without AV. I recommend you to get latest malware hosts blocker and add uBlock Origin to your browsers. You will have greater protection at no performance cost.

NoDeX, Jul 29, 2015
  9. derek10 Win User
    That tutorial worked! Thanks again *Smile
    uBlock would be perfect for the netbook! I will try it, maybe it can speed up Chrome a little more *Smile

derek10, Jul 29, 2015
  10. NoDeX Win User
    Yes, it can minimize RAM usage by blocking connection to all those tracking/adware sites *Smile I love it!

NoDeX, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Disable antimalware

1. Disable antimalware - Similar Threads - Disable antimalware

2. Disable Antimalware Service Executable for Windows 11 not 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Antimalware Service Executable for Windows 11 not 10: As the title suggests I am looking to disable the Antimalware Service Executable application, specifically for Windows 11. The solutions for Windows 10 are outdated and I have not found any that speak to Windows 11 specifically. It seems I cannot share images at this time, so...
  3. Disable Antimalware Service Executable for Windows 11 not 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Antimalware Service Executable for Windows 11 not 10: As the title suggests I am looking to disable the Antimalware Service Executable application, specifically for Windows 11. The solutions for Windows 10 are outdated and I have not found any that speak to Windows 11 specifically. It seems I cannot share images at this time, so...
  4. how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently: if nobody tells me how to, i will genuienly h*ng myself live on instagram.i already have suicidal toughts and if this doesnt get answered i will finally end it all6 hours and if a reply not explaining me how to and instead saying its a part of windows or something i will do...
  5. how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently

how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently: if nobody tells me how to, i will genuienly h*ng myself live on instagram.i already have suicidal toughts and if this doesnt get answered i will finally end it all6 hours and if a reply not explaining me how to and instead saying its a part of windows or something i will do...
  6. how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable: I have an Asus rt-AX88U router. It comes with Trend Micro installed screenshot. Trend was always my antivirus program, but since it's included on the router, I no longer need it on my computers and have removed it. But since the antivirus program is on the router, this...
  8. Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable

Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable: I have an Asus rt-AX88U router. It comes with Trend Micro installed screenshot. Trend was always my antivirus program, but since it's included on the router, I no longer need it on my computers and have removed it. But since the antivirus program is on the router, this...
  9. Router has Trend Micro, want to disable Antimalware Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. dude wtf how do i disable antimalware service executable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    dude wtf how do i disable antimalware service executable: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoloWasTaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zi7l3m/dude_wtf_how_do_i_disable_antimalware_service/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable anti malware