Windows 10: disable autosort (autoarrange) in windows 10 file explorer

Discus and support disable autosort (autoarrange) in windows 10 file explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In windows explorer in XP I could arrange music files in a folder by dragging and dropping them to the desired spot. Is there a way to do that with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Roger2362, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Roger2362 Win User

disable autosort (autoarrange) in windows 10 file explorer

In windows explorer in XP I could arrange music files in a folder by dragging and dropping them to the desired spot. Is there a way to do that with file explorer in windows 10?

:)

Roger2362, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 8, 2015
  3. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

disable autosort (autoarrange) in windows 10 file explorer

1. disable autosort (autoarrange) in windows 10 file explorer - Similar Threads - disable autosort autoarrange

2. Disable file explorer navigation pane for all new file explorer windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable file explorer navigation pane for all new file explorer windows?: I want to fix file explorer so that when I open a new file explorer window, the navigation pane does not show. I tried unchecking that option under View, and then applying that view to all folders, but new file explorer windows still show the pane. I tried modifying the...
  3. Disable file explorer navigation pane for all new file explorer windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable file explorer navigation pane for all new file explorer windows?: I want to fix file explorer so that when I open a new file explorer window, the navigation pane does not show. I tried unchecking that option under View, and then applying that view to all folders, but new file explorer windows still show the pane. I tried modifying the...
  4. How to disable Compact View in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Compact View in File Explorer in Windows 10: [IMG]The Compact view is a new feature in File Explorer that you can use to decrease or increase space between items. The recent Insider release of Windows 10 has received this unique feature that uses a new layout with extra padding in the File Explorer – It will soon be...
  5. Enable or Disable Thumbnail Previews in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Thumbnail Previews in Windows 10 File Explorer: [ATTACH]In Windows 10, the File Explorer shows us tiny previews for videos and images that are stored on our system’s hard disk. Most of us […] This article Enable or Disable Thumbnail Previews in Windows 10 File Explorer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to disable File Grouping in Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable File Grouping in Explorer on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The File Explorer is the ultimate tool for browsing files on storage on a Windows 10 computer. It provides a great sense of customization for both listing and performing operations on a file. A user can arrange the files and [...] This post How to disable...
  7. Can File Explorer be Disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can File Explorer be Disabled?: We use q-dir for everything, but there are some things that insist on opening File Explorer instead. An example is that my wife has a few shortcuts on her desktop to folders. If the shortcut is to a file like Excel, it will open Excel as expected. However, if the shortcut is...
  8. Enable or Disable Numerical Sorting in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Numerical Sorting in File Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Numerical Sorting in File Explorer in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Numerical Sorting in File Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Numerical sorting in File Explorer is enabled by default in Windows 10. When numerical sorting is...
  9. Enable or Disable Search History in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Search History in Windows 10 File Explorer: How to: Enable or Disable Search History in Windows 10 File Explorer How to Enable or Disable Search History in Windows 10 File Explorer [img] Information By default, the search box in File Explorer will show a list of suggestions as you type in the search box. These...
  10. Enable or Disable Thumbnail Previews in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Thumbnail Previews in File Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Thumbnail Previews in File Explorer in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Thumbnail Previews in File Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information File Explorer can display thumbnail images or icons for files and folders in Windows 10. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get help with file explorer in windows 10 autoarrange

2. prevent a folder from autosort windows 10