Windows 10: Disable BackGround On Lockscreen

Discus and support Disable BackGround On Lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'd like to know how to disable background on Lockscreen after startup (When we input user name and password) ? Thanks. 89873 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ryanframes, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Disable BackGround On Lockscreen

Hello,
    I'd like to know how to disable background on Lockscreen after startup (When we input user name and password) ?

Thanks.

:)

ryanframes, Jul 25, 2017

2. Nokia Lumia 920 problems vs Nokia N8

For 'Screensaver Clock', try "Nokia Lockscreen" app. It is not a lockscreen yet, but is promising as it shows the clock with black background.

ozgurkinaci, Jul 25, 2017
  3. George222(2), Jul 25, 2017
  4. Disable BackGround On Lockscreen

Hi Ryanframes,

I think you mean to remove the image on the lock screen? If so..

The simplest thing to do, right click on your desktop > personalise > Lock screen then change it to a single color background. (You'll need to make one in paint really quickly).

Windows Sniper, Jul 25, 2017
  5. You mean I have to create an image with blank color ?

ryanframes, Jul 25, 2017
  6. If you want to have no images show up, then yes.

Windows Sniper, Jul 25, 2017
  7. essenbe Win User
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Disable BackGround On Lockscreen

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Disable BackGround On Lockscreen

1. Disable BackGround On Lockscreen - Similar Threads - Disable BackGround Lockscreen

2. lockscreen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen background: my lockscreen background suddenly change into the picture that I don't like and I can't change it back to the normally background.The problem is I want tochange it back but I can't....
  3. LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS: is there any function by which my lock screen image gets automatically over the internet changed and I get fun facts on my lock screen directly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-and-backgrounds/9a7f7d67-1a52-4984-9e7b-e8f3da0cd558
  4. Lockscreen background photo

Lockscreen background photo: The lockscreen background photo is now blurred after recent Windows 10 updates. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background-photo/83017a44-d14e-45a9-85f1-a0d695be844d
  5. No background on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No background on lockscreen: Hi, when the computer starts or when I lock it, I cant see the background on the lock screen: I have already tried without success to check if it is a settings issue. The lock screen looks like that submitted by /u/xmanotaur [link] [comments]...
  6. Lockscreen Background

Lockscreen Background: I can't see windows spotlight option.How to bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background/a64d6a42-c758-4799-80f8-ff5ea09178de
  7. Lockscreen Background

Lockscreen Background: I would like to change my Lock screen image for a while, but every time I go to select a photo and click on my chosen image, it just simply loads, nothing else... I've waited a solid 3 hours before to 'give it some time' but it simply will not change. Please help, I don't...
  8. lockscreen background

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen background: i can't change my lock screen background , what can i do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background/fcdc6e16-e619-43ff-b2cf-a722bce5c7f3
  9. lockscreen background

lockscreen background: I am looking for a background that the was on my lock screen and I cant find it, it was a waterfall with a bridge in the distance and all the nature surrounding it was red....
  10. Lockscreen/Background

Lockscreen/Background: I have tried a few Builds of win 10 so far, with no crashes. Have been happy with the looks and it has run all my programs so far. Right now I am on Build 10159. But there is one thing that is not working like in Windows 8/8.1: The Lockscreen/Background settings. For instance...