Windows 10: Disable dpi scaling for high Dpi for programs doesn't work.

Discus and support Disable dpi scaling for high Dpi for programs doesn't work. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys, i really hope that here someone can help me. I'm trying for 2 days to get windows 10 works corrrectly with dpi scaling but nothing. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Luke76bg, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Luke76bg Win User

Disable dpi scaling for high Dpi for programs doesn't work.

Hi guys, i really hope that here someone can help me. I'm trying for 2 days to get windows 10 works corrrectly with dpi scaling but nothing. After installation everything is fine but after a while, and some programs installed, something goes wrong. I use rocketdock like dock for years, and disable dpi scaling doesn't work and the dock become too big! The same for everything other programs installed, games included and windows ui . I have a pc connected to a tv full hd 55 inch, and obviously i have changed the size of text and ui with the two method available but nothing. I really suspect that something is conflicting with windows, because with a fresh install the problem is non existant for a while. I don't know if is the graphic driver, i have a 7950 so catalyst 15.7.1 but i really suspect it is. Other program can cause this ? Like antivirus or firewall ? I'm using avira and comodo, in this regard.

:)

Luke76bg, Jul 31, 2015

2. Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. globe switch

Hi

Tired of every time I install a new program, especially with adobe programs. I need to change the settings of the screen

- Disable display scaling on high DPI settings

Is there a solution to Disable display scaling on high DPI settings for all applications.

Lasse

LasseSortkjær, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Nikon Capture NX-D displays tiny characters on my Win 10 computer with 4k display

I have a 4k laptop running Windows 10 and can verify that Nikon's "View NX-2" display's correctly if you've selected "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". Strangely though Nikon's new program "View NX-I" does not work correctly. I have not tried
    "Capture NX-D"

The good news is that Adobe's Lightroom & Photoshop both work perfectly fine on high DPI displays without having to select "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings".

IndustrialWRX, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Luke76bg Win User

I found the culprit, it was comodo firewall, is incompatible with windows 10...

Luke76bg, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Disable dpi scaling for high Dpi for programs doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Disable dpi scaling

2. override high dpi scaling behavior doesn't do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    override high dpi scaling behavior doesn't do anything: i bought a new hp laptop installed , booted it up first thing i noticed everything is too big , installed android studio for my work in it and noticed how elements inside designing tab are blurry , tried messing up with display settings and found out setting scale settings in...
  3. High-DPI-awareness scaling factors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High-DPI-awareness scaling factors: Hello, all Whan I check the value of GetSystemMetricsSM_CXSCREEN on a high-DPI device with Widnows 10, I see that the ratio between virtual and physical pixels is exactly two: GetSystemMetricsSM_CXSCREEN == 2736; // high-DPI-aware GetSystemMetricsSM_CXSCREEN == 1368;...
  4. DPI Scaling Still Doesn't Work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPI Scaling Still Doesn't Work?: Made the terrible, terrible mistake of letting Dell send me a laptop with a 1920x1080 screen to replace one with a busted 1366x768 screen. I've been fucking with it all day and most things are mostly legible now, but there are some ghastly exceptions. Like the fucking File...
  5. Where's the option to Disable DPI Scaling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the option to Disable DPI Scaling?: Recently bought a few games off steam and had some issues with the size of the windows, so after some reading, I found that the way to fix it is to disable dpi scaling. However, after multiple checks of the applications property menus, I have found that there is no such...
  6. unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings: I am experiencing blurry text on a high DPI screen in apps such as MS Word 15. The previous solution was to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings using the Compatibility Tab in the program's Properties dialogue. However, the Compatibility Tab no longer appears in my...
  7. unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings: I am experiencing blurry text on a high DPI screen in apps such as MS Word 15. The previous solution was to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings using the Compatibility Tab in the program's Properties dialogue. However, the Compatibility Tab no longer appears in my...
  8. disable dpi scaling for all programs in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    disable dpi scaling for all programs in windows 10: Hello, I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and I am disappointed to see that some of my programs are now blurry. I had encountered this problem before when I installed Windows 8.1, but somehow I was able to fix it. I can remove the blurriness from individual programs by...
  9. Disable display scaling on high DPI settings system wide?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable display scaling on high DPI settings system wide?: I have recently started using a Lenovo Yoga 460 for work and the display running at 1920*1080 is completely unusable (far too small for the kind of stuff I need to display on screren). I therefore run at 125-150 % magnification which for the most part works fine - things like...
  10. High DPI scaling

in Windows 10 Support
    High DPI scaling: Hey, I bought a 4k screen yesterday and I have this annoying issue with scaling. In 100% I can't see anything, so the solution is windows scaling. The issue is that a lot of programs doesn't work well with this method and makes the app almost unusable. Example:...