Windows 10: Disable/Enable Problem Reporting

Discus and support Disable/Enable Problem Reporting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Where has this gone in the anniversary update? 63902 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by davefaz, Sep 15, 2016.

1. davefaz Win User

Disable/Enable Problem Reporting

Where has this gone in the anniversary update?

:)

davefaz, Sep 15, 2016

2. My child is getting usage reports sent to his email address

Thanks, yes I can see that option, but I can't find an option to email or not the child (which seems an odd thing to want to do anyway). Currently my child gets emailed his own usage report every week. Activity reporting is enabled and the setting to email
    weekly reports to me is disabled. I'll try enabling the emailing of weekly reports to me to see if that somehow disables sending them to him.

Oliver Robinson, Sep 15, 2016
  3. G.Ilex Win User
    Lumia 640 contiuously reboots when I get home.

Do you perhaps enabled Bluetooth?

Seen more reports about having rebooting issues with 2.4gHz WIFI networks and an active Bluetooth on the phone.

Don't know it it will solve your problem but you can take a closer look, and try if disabling Bluetooth if it's enabled

G.Ilex, Sep 15, 2016
  4. Disable/Enable Problem Reporting

Control Panel - System and Security - Security and Maintenance - Maintenance - Check for Solutions.

TairikuOkami, Sep 15, 2016
Thema:

Disable/Enable Problem Reporting

1. Disable/Enable Problem Reporting - Similar Threads - Disable Enable Problem

2. Net Framework Enable/Disabling problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Net Framework Enable/Disabling problems.: HiI'm trying to enable NET Framework 3.5 on my PC but when I try to enable it I get the error code 0x80073712.Here are the things I have tried.https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-enable-net-framework-3-5-on-windows-10https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmagic/0x80073712.html...
  3. Reporting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting problem: There are a problem with my surface's software. I cannot use keyboard after updating windows. And there is a lack in my software. How can you fix this? I have already restarted and reconnected Bluetooth....
  4. Issues/Problems with enabling, then disabling Sync

Issues/Problems with enabling, then disabling Sync: Earlier this week I enabled Sync between my 2 computers, work and home, each using up to date Windows 10. When I realized that the functionality wasn't going to be that helpful plus I didn't like all my desktop icons shared between both computers, I disabled it - using the...
  5. Avenues for controlling windows problem reporting? i cant enable

in Windows 10 Support
    Avenues for controlling windows problem reporting? i cant enable: So ive had a seemingly random(ish) error where explorer.exe will stop responding until i basically force a restart of it at some point (havent determined the catalyst) while right clicking my desktop. In an attempt to narrow it down before resorting to disabling a plethora...
  6. Problem Reports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Reports: Hi Would someone be able to explain why sometimes I see: 'StoreAgentInstallFailure1' in the problem reports area please? My computer is running fine as far as I'm aware and I don't get this report appear every day. Could it be to do with the Microsoft Store, Windows Update...
  7. Bug report: GPO has same effect whether disabled or enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bug report: GPO has same effect whether disabled or enabled: GPO: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows update\Remove access to use all Windows update features When Enabled, it creates a registry value: HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\DisableWindowsUpdateAccess = 1 When...
  8. How to enable error reporting in WIn10

How to enable error reporting in WIn10: Dear experts, How to enable system error reporting so that information on blue screens will be automatically sent to Microsoft? This was known as WER previously. Now I cannot find it in settings, and the "virtual Agent" has absolutely no clue. -- pa...
  9. Disable Windows Error Reporting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable Windows Error Reporting: When a program crashes, how do you disable the menu that pops up that ask if you want to fix it and then attempts to send data? 9719
  10. Enable or Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Windows Error Reporting in Windows 10 Windows Error Reporting (WER) is a flexible event-based feedback infrastructure designed to gather information about the hardware and software...