Windows 10: Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?

Discus and support Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Is there a way to turn off/disable layers in MS paint? Not hide, not create new layers, actually disable,If not where can I download a safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Benjamin Garcia2, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?

Hello,Is there a way to turn off/disable layers in MS paint? Not hide, not create new layers, actually disable,If not where can I download a safe version of old MS paint? If not possible can I move old MS paint from a win10 machine, replace new paint, or will windows overwrite/replace old MS paint next update?Not to sound rude but most of the responses I see on MS forums are "format/re-install windows", "what are you trying to do?", "Why are you trying to do insert question here", "to view layers in paint...", "to hide layers in paint...", etc.If you don't know the answer please don't respon

:)

Benjamin Garcia2, Dec 1, 2023

2. Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank

WHY do we have to go through all of these steps when all they have to do is make the default all white, and those who want to use layers can choose that option? Default should be the simplest.

Parkerhouse777, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Anil_SK Win User
    Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank

The following solution worked for me:

To restore a white background, here's a possible solution:

• Click the Layers icon.
    • Click Create new layer icon. Drag it to the bottom.
    • Click Show Layer. Flood fill it with a white background.
    • Click Hide Layer. Select the original image.
    Now when editing your original image, it'll behave like the old paint tool.

Microsoft Paint Selection Delete, gives Checkered Background

Anil_SK, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?

My paint no transparent layer

Why ms paint has no transparent layer? And only can be saved as png without transparent? And in the next version we have now a transparent layer?

RendellSibal1, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?

1. Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back? - Similar Threads - Disable Layers old

2. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  3. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  4. Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?

Disable Layers or get old MS Paint back?: Hello,Is there a way to turn off/disable layers in MS paint? Not hide, not create new layers, actually disable,If not where can I download a safe version of old MS paint? If not possible can I move old MS paint from a win10 machine, replace new paint, or will windows...
  5. I want an old version of a MS PAINT file back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want an old version of a MS PAINT file back.: I had a paint file with a lot of hard work poured into it, and turns out, the new layer feature didn't warn me about disabled layers and how they'd delete themselves, and I lose SO much work thanks to this. Is there some god-forsaken way i could bring it back no matter what??...
  6. I want an old version of a MS PAINT file back.

I want an old version of a MS PAINT file back.: I had a paint file with a lot of hard work poured into it, and turns out, the new layer feature didn't warn me about disabled layers and how they'd delete themselves, and I lose SO much work thanks to this. Is there some god-forsaken way i could bring it back no matter what??...
  7. Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank: Since the latest update to MS Paint, cutting, deleting, or moving part of an image now leaves a blank space with a grey checkerboard pattern rather than the secondary/background colour. Is there a way to set it to the way it was before?...
  8. Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank

Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank: Since the latest update to MS Paint, cutting, deleting, or moving part of an image now leaves a blank space with a grey checkerboard pattern rather than the secondary/background colour. Is there a way to set it to the way it was before?...
  9. How to get back ms Paint?

How to get back ms Paint?: Hi,some days ago I removed Paint from the start menu right click>uninstall, and today I was looking to install it again but I can't find it neither in Microsoft Store nor in Optional Features. Does anyone have any idea how to get it back? System: Windows 10 build 21376...
  10. Fresh Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Paint Layers: Does the latest version of Fresh Paint support layers please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-layers/87397b59-7d63-43ef-bb7e-e74b9be5d9c6