Windows 10: Disable Lockscreen After Waking From Sleep

Discus and support Disable Lockscreen After Waking From Sleep in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm trying to disable lockscreen after waking from sleep. And I can't find such option. Take a look at the screenshot. [img] I'm on Windows 10... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TenBoss, Sep 5, 2016.

1. TenBoss Win User

Disable Lockscreen After Waking From Sleep

I'm trying to disable lockscreen after waking from sleep. And I can't find such option. Take a look at the screenshot.

Disable Lockscreen After Waking From Sleep [​IMG]

I'm on Windows 10 Enterprise, I'm system administrator and the only Group Policy settings I changed are this:

Disable Lockscreen After Waking From Sleep [​IMG]

Please, help me to solve this. I'm on 1607 version with all latest updates installed.

:)

TenBoss, Sep 5, 2016

2. Lock screen issues after suspend

So recently this started happening on my Windows 10 installation: after putting the computer to sleep and waking it up after some time I don't see the lockscreen and clock, I just get taken directly to the login page. Locking works and after bootup the lockscreen
    is present, it is just after suspend that the lockscreen is not there.

I tried changing the lockscreen background and changing settings in personalisation options but this didn't help. I also tried resetting the power plan preferences. That fixed the issue but after booting up the next day, the problem appeared again. If it
    is of any importance, I have been changing the display language recently (including the login screen and lockscreen language) and I have disabled the option to display tips on the lockscreen but no other connected settings have been changed. Is there any way
    to fix my problem?

Patryk Michalik, Sep 5, 2016
  3. lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Sep 5, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, easy way: get Winaero's Tweaker - just search for it. Some useful tweaks.

However I found that disabling that lock screen means I have to wait a few seconds before typing.

Noted you have the dreaded Some settings... message. This means some group policy changes have been made.

Have you been changing privacy settings or using a tool to do so?
    If you want to get rid of that, you can try downloading and installing Spybot Antibeacon, and clicking the Undo button. That may do it, or you may need to do more.

dalchina, Sep 5, 2016
  5. TenBoss Win User
    Thank you for the response, dalchina. I usedO&O ShutUp10 to change almost all privacy settings it recommended. I changed only 3 group policy, they are listed in the first post. So O&O ShutUp10 maybe the reason I can't disable lock screen? Or is it because of version 1607? Although, I have no password, I'd just like to jump back right into action as soon as PC wakes up.

TenBoss, Sep 5, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Hello, I have done the search for you (but I also knew it was possible)
    Require Sign-in on Wakeup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Winaero's tweaker should help you disable the lock screen.

Having that error message will mean some settings dialogues won't work.
    Undo the settings - and hopefully your problem will disappear.

O&O Sh... & Spybot AB both try to suppress telemetry.

dalchina, Sep 5, 2016
  7. TenBoss Win User
    I've been able to disable lock screen by changing Group Policy-Do not display the lock screen thanks to change log in Winaero Tweaker. Thank you for bringing Winaero Tweaker up, dalchina.
    I've also been able to solve missing sign-in option thanks to this thread "Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Solved - Windows 10 Forums
    So the steps for me were:
    Enable password.
    Log out
    Sign in option appeared - changed this
    Relogin
    Disable password
    Relogin
    Sign-in option disappeared, but no more sign-in screen for me.

TenBoss, Sep 6, 2016
  8. dalchina New Member

Glad you managed to get there *Smile

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Disable Lockscreen After Waking From Sleep - Similar Threads - Disable Lockscreen Waking

2. Bsod after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod after waking from sleep: Hello,I'm having bsod lately after waking pc from sleep, I can't catch that screen, it goes off really quick.it's a new pc, installed win10 about a month agohere's my dmp fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqFHk3GAh2ODgfZFUZ7hWiJMBPtoDg?e=wVsUqh...
  3. Bsod after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod after waking from sleep: Hello,I'm having bsod lately after waking pc from sleep, I can't catch that screen, it goes off really quick.it's a new pc, installed win10 about a month agohere's my dmp fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqFHk3GAh2ODgfZFUZ7hWiJMBPtoDg?e=wVsUqh...
  4. Crash After Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash After Waking From Sleep: I got a crash after waking from sleep and I got this from the windows dump file using windbg. What is causing this error?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  5. Lenovo Legion 5 wakes from Sleep even after disabling waking

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Legion 5 wakes from Sleep even after disabling waking: My Lenovo Legion 5 (82AU00BVUS) keeps waking from sleep, even though I've taken all sorts of steps to prevent it. WinVer: 20H2 (19042.867) System bios info: SMBIOSBIOSVersion EFCN38WW Here's what I've done so far: 1. Disable wake timers I completely disabled wake timers...
  6. How To Disable log on Screen After Waking From Sleep

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To Disable log on Screen After Waking From Sleep: How do I disable the lock screen on a Win 10 Home laptop after waking from sleep or on restart? Under Settings-Accounts-Sign in options there used to be a setting to turn this off. Now I cant see it anywhere. Your advice would be appreciated. I am using a local...
  7. any way to disable sign in after wake from sleep?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any way to disable sign in after wake from sleep?: I recently installed the 2004 version of Windows 10 and none of the old ways to disable sign in from wake are available. This is on an HP laptop. Can anyone help? Thanks. submitted by /u/whatgoodisthat [link] [comments]...
  8. BSOD after wake from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after wake from sleep: Every once in a while when my computer wakes from sleep it experiences a BSOD and restarts. This doesn't happen every time, but it's been happening for a few months now so it's quite annoying. I've installed all the latest windows 10 updates and video card driver, but it...
  9. disable auto lock on waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    disable auto lock on waking from sleep: disable auto lock on waking from sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-lock-on-waking-from-sleep/8ca16e36-cc92-4409-bbf8-62f786b3c262
  10. Cant disable lockscreen after resume from sleep anymore?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant disable lockscreen after resume from sleep anymore?: Okay so odd thing I tried to go into sign in options to disable lock screen and this is the message above it. See Picture 82885

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide lockscreen after sleep or hibernate