Windows 10: Disable Login Screen Username and Email?

Discus and support Disable Login Screen Username and Email? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey guys, so i am making my first thread here on the 10 forums. My question is as stated in the title: Can i remove the Username and Email that is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by yanniclord, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Disable Login Screen Username and Email?

Hey guys, so i am making my first thread here on the 10 forums. My question is as stated in the title: Can i remove the Username and Email that is being shown on the Windows 10 Login screen? (And preferably the account picture to). I want only the password box to be left, and that is because of the screenshot i am going to attach. As you see, i took the head of the eagle and made it the account picture so it almost aligns perfectly, but it would be even better without the Account Picture at all. And as you see, the name and Email dont quite fit into this, so i would like to know if i can remove all 3 of them, or atleast the name and email, the picture is not that important. Screenshot from my login screen:

Disable Login Screen Username and Email? [​IMG]

(Where the white bars are, was my E-Mail and my name, but i had to remove it due to some idiots starting to spam me -_-)

Ye i know, but the point of this is to troll my friends badly, because we are making jokes about the NSA and so all the time, and i actually like the logo a bit, so i thought to make a complete integration of it into my login screen. So again, if you know a way please help me out here. Thanks in advance *Biggrin

:)

yanniclord, Aug 3, 2015

2. windows login page

I login screen username&password box not showing

sai ganjam, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Login Screen - Display name and Username diffrent (Domain enviroment)

Hello,

Since we are working on Windows 7, you may need to prepare an install media. If you prefer to prepare installation media and start the installation from that. Please check
    How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 10 ISO file.

Another option in using Windows 10 is by setting up a Windows 10 Dual Boot System, kindly check
    How to Dual Boot Windows 10 and Previous Windows Versions.

To know specific Windows 10 upgrade requirements, please check the following links:

Keep us updated with the status of the issue and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Rey Cam, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Disable Login Screen Username and Email?

Brink, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Hmm, this is weird. So by accident, i made it to remove my user account picture WITHOUT disabling it like you said Brink. It happened after i changed my account picture, and then did a System Recovery due some program that was fiddling with my PC. It is really weird i must say, so it CAN be disabled in the registry it seems, but we just dont know how yet i guess. Now just to fix the name *Smile

yanniclord, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Disable Login Screen Username and Email?

1. Disable Login Screen Username and Email? - Similar Threads - Disable Login Screen

2. Username-password login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Username-password login: OK so I want to make to where you need a username and password like for when you are logging into a remote cpu I followed the steps but it will not show up here is a set of pictures to help identify it...
  3. Username-password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Username-password login: OK so I want to make to where you need a username and password like for when you are logging into a remote cpu I followed the steps but it will not show up here is a set of pictures to help identify it...
  4. Username-password login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Password and username login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password and username login: I just posted the question regarding manually logging in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-and-username-login/755eceb8-be5f-4c8d-9201-37475b01451e
  6. Password and username login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password and username login: When I go to certain websites that require a username and password this information seems to be there and I just have to use the enter button. How do I change this format so that I have to manually type in the username and password because I don't feel comfortable with the...
  7. Username login

Username login: When I first received my laptop, I linked my old microsoft account. Months ago, I deleted it because I saw no use in it, but replaced it with my school email instead. Recently, I tried installing an app from the store but I needed to create a new account because my school...
  8. Change the username in Windows 10 login screen

Change the username in Windows 10 login screen: I have one microsoft account, only me on two computers. My husband has his computer with my account on it. How can I change his welcome page as it says my name, not his. ***Original Title: MSN welcome greeting name***...
  9. Login Screen email name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login Screen email name: I have changed my email provider. How do I change the email name on the login screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-screen-email-name/2ed0253a-63f3-4f69-94f1-7b7f22a5309a
  10. duplicate of my username on the login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    duplicate of my username on the login screen: hey guys. i have tried eveything google can search up for this issue. i am at a loss. my issue remains with a duplicate of my username on the login screen. i have tried deactivating my Microsoft account, netplwiz, cmd profile, registry profile deletes ( which delete all my...