Windows 10: disable mouse auto zoom

Discus and support disable mouse auto zoom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a iview ultima notebook and I need to know how to disable the mouse auto zoom function the device in the control panel reads as a keyboard not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by foxfire999989, Jul 4, 2018.

1. disable mouse auto zoom

I have a iview ultima notebook and I need to know how to disable the mouse auto zoom function the device in the control panel reads as a keyboard not as a laptop keyboard combo so I cant go into my mouse settings that way to disable the auto zoom and I try just going into my settings and the option isn't there either I need to find a way to disable it on just the mouse not the touchscreen that part I like I just hate that the mouse has the zoom function and would rather have it removed because a touchscreen computer notebook or what ever really doesnt need the auto zoom function on the mouse when you can do it on the screen anyway I think I have ranted long enough now can anyone help preferably with a video of how to fix it

:)

foxfire999989, Jul 4, 2018

2. I want to disable zoom in and zoom out feature in window 10

Hi,

We understand that you want to disable the Pinch Zoom function on your touchpad.

Here are the steps on how to disable it:

• Type "mouse" in the Cortana search field and click the
      Mouse & touchpad settings option from the Cortana results.
    • Click Additional mouse options under Related settings.
    • Go to the Device Settings tab, then click the Settings
      button.
    • Click Pinch Zoom from the left pane, then uncheck the
      Enable Pinch Zoom
      box.
    • Click the Apply button, then OK.

You may also check your touchpad driver settings or software, if your laptop has special options for your touchpad.

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 4, 2018
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Jul 4, 2018
  4. disable mouse auto zoom

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

disable mouse auto zoom

1. disable mouse auto zoom - Similar Threads - disable mouse auto

2. How to enable or disable Zoom auto update using Group Policy and Registry

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Zoom auto update using Group Policy and Registry: [ATTACH]If you want to allow or block Zoom from installing updates automatically, this step-by-step guide will help you. Here is how you can enable or disable Zoom auto update using the Local Group Policy Editor and the Registry Editor. By default, the Zoom desktop client...
  3. Windows 10 auto window zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 auto window zoom: Hello. I use my pc every day and often have several windows open at the same time. Often, to arrange them as I need, I resize and move individual windows. Having a 27" HD monitor, I almost NEVER require full screen. On the very rare occasion that I do, I use the top right...
  4. how to disable zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable zoom: How to disable Zoom on a new Lenovo laptop - all advice refers me to settings that dont exist, its driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-zoom/7f10a01d-db54-480d-bbc5-972a213fb9b4
  5. Can't Disable Pinch Zoom

Can't Disable Pinch Zoom: Hello! I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, and have tried all of the solutions offered on the forum about disabling pinch to zoom. However, I do not have Device Settings > Mouse & Touchpad, I only have Mouse OR Touchpad. In either of those menus or their advanced/additional...
  6. Disable touchpad zoom

Disable touchpad zoom: how do I disable ANNOYING touchpad zoom on windows 10 Elan touchpad? Previously posted instructions are not applicable. There is NO "device settings" tab in either additional mouse or touchpad option and thus, no "pinch zoom" option....
  7. disable pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable pinch zoom: I have followed every instruction I can find and I cannot turn off pinch zoom. It's to the point that if I can't get this done I will be returning this computer because it doesn't function. Everything I try to do takes 10 times longer than it should because I have to reset...
  8. Auto disable touchpad when usb mouse connected issue. No auto disable tick box in settings.

Auto disable touchpad when usb mouse connected issue. No auto disable tick box in settings.: My Windows 10 Laptop used to automatically disable the touchpad when I connected a USB mouse. This has stopped working after a windows update & the tick box to disable the touchpad has disappeared from settings. [ATTACH]...
  9. Disable Pinch Zoom

Disable Pinch Zoom: Hi all, I just bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with windows 10. I works well except for the fact that pages keep zooming in and out when I touch the mousepad. I looked at advice given to others with this problem and it doesn't see to work for me because my menu seems to be...
  10. How do I disable Pinch and Zoom on mouse?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Pinch and Zoom on mouse?: I just upgraded to Windows 10, and now every time I touch my mouse, my screen either zooms in or zooms out. Any ideas how to fix this annoying issue? 16248