Windows 10: Disable Palmcheck

Discus and support Disable Palmcheck in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I play games on my laptop, but the touchpad does not work if i press any button. It happened before but i fixed it. It happened again and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ilovepoetry, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Disable Palmcheck

Hello!
    I play games on my laptop, but the touchpad does not work if i press any button.
    It happened before but i fixed it.
    It happened again and the thing is, i forgot how i fixed it.

I have been to the synaptics settings<advanced<palmcheck slider.
    Thing is, i can't move it.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Also, i have been to the registry, and changed all the palm setting to 0. Didn't work.
    I changed palmgesture (7options), palmconfidence (7options), palmsfingerthreshold, palmRT, palmstroke (7) and palmtap(7) to 0.
    I didn't mess with the drives, because last time they didn't do anything, and it takes a long time to install.
    I have a lenovo ideapad 510.
    Please help!

:)

Ilovepoetry, Jan 26, 2017
  2. Xugmar Win User

I can not type and move my mouse or click at the same time.

Didn't work. I tried everything. I've had the same issue on windows 8 and I fixed it by disabling palmcheck but it still doesn't work.

Thanks for trying to help me anyways,

~

Xugmar, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Cant disable palmcheck advanced

I tried installing new touchpad drivers said I cant I tried updating button is grey and I cant click it I moved the slider to off on palm check advanced settings don't work its still on and I cant press a key and move touchpad Help please

STEVEN BRENDAMARTIN, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Disable Palmcheck

Seriously, no one......
    Does no one know the answer?

Ilovepoetry, Jan 27, 2017
Thema:

Disable Palmcheck

1. Disable Palmcheck - Similar Threads - Disable Palmcheck

2. Still can't use keyboard and trackpad simultaneously after disabling palmcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still can't use keyboard and trackpad simultaneously after disabling palmcheck: I'm trying to play minecraft on my Hp laptop running Windows 10 and noticed that while I was moving with wasd I could not use my trackpad to move my camera however if I plugged in a mouse it worked no bother So I disabled palmcheck using the registry editor and restarted my...
  3. Still can't use keyboard and trackpad simultaneously after disabling palmcheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still can't use keyboard and trackpad simultaneously after disabling palmcheck: I'm trying to play minecraft on my Hp laptop running Windows 10 and noticed that while I was moving with wasd I could not use my trackpad to move my camera however if I plugged in a mouse it worked no bother So I disabled palmcheck using the registry editor and restarted my...
  4. Still can't use keyboard and trackpad simultaneously after disabling palmcheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disabling PalmCheck

Disabling PalmCheck: Okay so, I've recently downloaded CS v1.6, and I just recently noticed that whenever I click on an alphanumeric key, my pointer just can't move simultaneously. But, to play the game, I'm required to use both the things together at once, which is really difficult. I've wasted...
  6. Disabling PalmCheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling PalmCheck: Okay so, I've recently downloaded CS v1.6, and I just recently noticed that whenever I click on an alphanumeric key, my pointer just can't move simultaneously. But, to play the game, I'm required to use both the things together at once, which is really difficult. I've wasted...
  7. Disabling PalmCheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How do I disable palmcheck on HP Laptop Windows 11???

How do I disable palmcheck on HP Laptop Windows 11???: I've talked to at least 20 people, texting and calling, on HP support and Microsoft support, and none of them have been able to resolve this issue. When I press a button on my keyboard, and then try to use my touchpad, there's about a one second delay. If I press and hold a...
  9. How do I disable palmcheck on HP Laptop Windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable palmcheck on HP Laptop Windows 11???: I've talked to at least 20 people, texting and calling, on HP support and Microsoft support, and none of them have been able to resolve this issue. When I press a button on my keyboard, and then try to use my touchpad, there's about a one second delay. If I press and hold a...
  10. How to disable PalmCheck? Touchpad not appearing in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable PalmCheck? Touchpad not appearing in device manager: I'm trying to disable PalmCheck so I can move and look around at the same time in games while using the trackpad. However, every solution I find is outdated and the required setting no longer exists. This is a new laptop I got only a few months ago. Solutions I have tried...