Windows 10: Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar

Discus and support Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar when viewing video in full screen in IE 11 for all... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MUGEN02, Feb 27, 2016.

1. MUGEN02 Win User

Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar

Does anyone know how to Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar when viewing video in full screen in IE 11 for all websites?

:)

MUGEN02, Feb 27, 2016
  2. k17wolf Win User

Internet Explorer 11 notification bar

Stupid, annoying bar always asks me "Do you want to view
    www.youtube.com
    in full screen? (Press Esc to exit.)" Is there anyway to disable it?

k17wolf, Feb 27, 2016
  3. walknotes Win User
    walknotes, Feb 27, 2016
  4. ARC1020 Win User

As annoying as it is, you can't in Internet Explorer.

All you can do is select 'Always Allow' full screen for individual websites, however when you clear your browsing history it will reset that setting because the settings for it are stored under the 'History' (list of websites you have visited) section.

Microsoft Edge can remember this setting separately so that when you delete your browsing history your full screen permissions aren't also reset, but obviously that's of little help for those who prefer using Internet Explorer to Edge at the moment. And it's still not an 'all websites' setting, you still get a dialogue box for individual websites, it's just possible to remember your setting now.

Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar [​IMG]

ARC1020, Feb 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar - Similar Threads - Disable remove view

2. cannot view full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot view full screen: my screen is small and I need it full screen I am in Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-view-full-screen/77932919-0784-48fe-a68d-dd5afa3123b5
  3. cannot view full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot view full screen: my screen is small and I need it full screen I am in Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-view-full-screen/77932919-0784-48fe-a68d-dd5afa3123b5
  4. How view full notification in action center

in Windows 10 Support
    How view full notification in action center: Hi, when I tap on the arrow, the notification is not shown in full, there is some significant part that is not showing. How can I see the full notification please? win 10 os build 19041.264 164735
  5. Full screen view in miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Full screen view in miracast: I am using my Note 9 and miracast on my laptop with no problem EXCEPT I can't figure out how to have the laptop do a full screen view of my phone when I switch to landscape view. I searched my phone for setting but don't see anything that I can do. I want to record a video on...
  6. How do you remove the notifications center from the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove the notifications center from the task bar?: How do you remove the notifications action center from the task bar bottom right hand corner pf the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-the-notifications-center-from/bffcc255-4df4-41d2-8444-6689085c0922
  7. remove full start view

remove full start view: how to remove full start view from desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-full-start-view/8f5eec87-7910-4319-9f16-423f623172ca
  8. HOW DO YOU DISABLE THE MULTIPLE DESKTOP VIEWS

HOW DO YOU DISABLE THE MULTIPLE DESKTOP VIEWS: All of a sudden my desktop screen started shrinking whenever I hover near the top or bottom of the screen. I cannot figure out how to turn this feature off. It is driving me crazy! While I'm working on a project I don't need the screen moving around. Please help!...
  9. Disable full screen click on title bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable full screen click on title bar: I've disabled window snap with Winaero Tweaker but dbl click on title bar still toggles full screen. How can I kill that? 113556
  10. View Poll Results: Do you want the Charms Bar back?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Do you want the Charms Bar back?: Just curious, how many of you would be in favor of bringing the Charms Bar back to Windows 10? -Chuck 4006

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable do you want view full screen?

2. how to remove view in fullscreen

3. how to disable the message do you want to view... in full screen