Windows 10: Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel

Discus and support Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If you're not going to use 'Tablet Mode', (especially on a Desktop PC), or any other features from the bottom of the Notifications Panel, you can hide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel

If you're not going to use 'Tablet Mode', (especially on a Desktop PC), or any other features from the bottom of the Notifications Panel, you can hide them by navigating in the Windows Registry to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell and in the right pane double click 'UseActionCenterExperience' and change the value to 0; close the Registry Editor and restart Explorer.
    (All settings can still be accessed in 'Settings')

Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel [​IMG]

Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel [​IMG]

:)

Edwin, Jan 25, 2015
  2. Savagerun Win User

Disable Touchpad Notifications

Control Panel > System > Notifications & Actions > Show notifications from these apps > Synaptic TouchPad > set it to OFF

Thanks, been driving me bonkers and the Control Panel > System > Notifications & Actions > Show notifications from these apps > Synaptic TouchPad > set it to OFF did the trick. Should have figured that out..

Savagerun, Jan 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - Printer Notifications

On windows 7 Go to....

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Notification Area Icons

Under "Behavior" you will find "Drop Down Menus", most will be saying "Only Show Notifications"

Click on the arrow for the menu for "ScanToPCActivationApp" and select "Hide Icon And Notifications"

This will get rid of the annoying popup without permanently disabling scan to computer.

HP software will disable the printer for you at increasingly frequent intervals.

"Its a feature, not a bug"

Windows 10 is similar but "Hidden" for your "Safety".

Good hunting.

SteveBarnes6200, Jan 25, 2015
Thema:

Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel

1. Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel - Similar Threads - Disable Settings Features

2. Errors in Notification panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Errors in Notification panel: I'm getting errors ever since I logged into Tucow.com. Now I get the following errors in my Notification panel. See Image. One of them looks like a Microsoft warning, is it? Do I have anything in Microsoft Windows 11 Pro to fix this?Bob***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office /...
  3. How can I disable the notifications panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the notifications panel?: Is there a way to completely get rid of the notifications panel? I've got it turned off and it still consistently interrupts everything. I can be midway through typing a sentence and it pops open, touch my screen anywhere it can pop open. It's not consistent either so I can't...
  4. How can I disable the notifications panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable the notifications panel?: Is there a way to completely get rid of the notifications panel? I've got it turned off and it still consistently interrupts everything. I can be midway through typing a sentence and it pops open, touch my screen anywhere it can pop open. It's not consistent either so I can't...
  5. How can I disable the notifications panel?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small: I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a readable size. The specific settings for the notification panel don't have an option to resize the panel or text. All of the...
  7. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small: I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a readable size. The specific settings for the notification panel don't have an option to resize the panel or text. All of the...
  8. Notifications panel problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications panel problem?: Windows version: 21h1 build 19043.1165 The notification panel on the right of Windows 10 pro will open when I click on the icon in the taskbar, but immediately (Within 2 seconds) shuts again? This makes it impossible to perform any action on items within the panel, I don't...
  9. disable control panel from redirecting to settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    disable control panel from redirecting to settings: is there any way to stop control panel from redirecting me to the settings app? submitted by /u/Tracenji [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l23wch/disable_control_panel_from_redirecting_to_settings/
  10. Apps & Features (Settings) is no replacement for Programs & Features (Control Panel) in...

in Windows 10 News
    Apps & Features (Settings) is no replacement for Programs & Features (Control Panel) in...: When Microsoft announced that it would replace the entire Control Panel with the Settings app in Windows 10, no one thought that it would take the company longer than five years to achieve that goal. Microsoft migrated some Control Panel applets to the Settings application...